• Total voters

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Here you can show/discuss your top 5 (or top 10) if you want to.
You can use from their power or from their looks, its basically your criteria for "favourite characters". :optimistic:
With that being said, here is my top 5 favourite Characters
  1. Genos
  2. Garou
  3. Blast
  4. Drive Knight
  5. Bang
Honorable mention : Saitama, Zombie Man, Child Emperor, Fubuki, Tatsumaki
So, what yours??
My dude put Blast in his top 3 already lol

Iโ€™d say:

Saitama
Orochi
Darkshine
Flashy
Drive Knight?

In no particular order.

1.Saitama:
Very unpretentious guy like Reigen from Mob Psycho, which I find awesome for someone so strong.
favourite moment was his serious series:serious psychoanalysis that negdiffed Garou

2.Genos:
Straight savage and has a straightforward personality, doesn't mince words. Has a very cool design(at least Murata version)

3.Tatsumaki:
Tsundere, very abrasive most of the time but means well deep down. She also has a nice
overprotectiveness for her sister

4.Garou
C'mon

5.Zombieman
Badass, with a kind personality, maybe the most normal guy in S class personality wise.

1. Garou- One of my favorite Antiheroes in manga. I can't wait to see Murata's version of the end of this arc with Garou

2. Flashy Flash- His chapters with Saitama are some of my favorite in this series.

3. Amai Mask- There's a lot more depth to this character than I thought there would be. (and if anyone's reading the webcomic, they can tell you that he gets pretty crazy.)

4. Tatsumaki- I didn't love her at first, but all of the recent chapters have made me appreciate this character more.

5. Zombieman- He's pretty badass, especially in that one chapter against the vampire guy (forgot his name).

Honorable mentions: Metal Bat (Extremely badass, needs more scene time), Black Sperm (favorite monster, hilarious), and Mumen Rider (a True Hero)

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
1. Garou- One of my favorite Antiheroes in manga. I can't wait to see Murata's version of the end of this arc with Garou

2. Flashy Flash- His chapters with Saitama are some of my favorite in this series.

3. Amai Mask- There's a lot more depth to this character than I thought there would be. (and if anyone's reading the webcomic, they can tell you that he gets pretty crazy.)
Amai Mask
Flashy Flash
We love to see these GOATS on the lists. Great choices.