• Toji extreme diffs

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

MUUGEN

天下無双
Special Grade Sorcerer Tsukumo Yuki vs Heavenly Restricted Fushiguro Toji

vs

FEATS:
Yuki was proven to be stronger than Suguro Geto while Toji was the only person shown to best Satoru freaking Gojo and also defeated Geto.

Yuki was shown to one-shot a high level Special Grade curse proving Geto's CT to be obsolete & the followed up by blitzing him and breaking multiple bones that Kenjaku wasn't even sure of himself being able to actually defeat Yuki which he named a Beast.

Personally I believe Yuki would mid diff Toji as her arsenal and feats speak for themselves.

Toji was severally outclassed once Gojo became enlightened and understood RCT which allowed him to use his abilities on demand primarily adding Red & Purple. Yuki was able to tank in my opinion a top 3-5 Domain by sheer will power after her simple domain disappeared as soon as she used it. Generally Yuki outclasses Toji in almost every category where I can't see any scenario where he wins.

(to give Yuki a handicap)

Weapons:
Full Arsenals​

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Gojo is exception among the exception , he was called strongest right after unlocking Reverse curse technique.

Fight can go either way tbh.

C

Cruxroux

how/why?

what makes you think so?
Don't know to be honest.
I'm just biased towards toji cuz I like him and I really don't follow JJk manga much , I don't have much idea about yuki , she's a special grade so she definately has Reverse cursed technique. But she ain't on gojo level. And toji really ain't a joke.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Don't know to be honest.
I'm just biased towards toji cuz I like him and I really don't follow JJk manga much , I don't have much idea about yuki , she's a special grade so she definately has Reverse cursed technique. But she ain't on gojo level. And toji really ain't a joke.
so you havent read any of the culling games?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why is this in the multiverse battledome lol? We have a JJK section Muu.

@RayanOO move it there.

Anyway, Toji negates her CT with ISOH and proceeds to win in simple CQC. Domain is useless against him, well probably, we haven't seen hers. If Toji couldn't negate her CT she'd probably win tho.

Why is this in the multiverse battledome lol? We have a JJK section Muu.

@RayanOO move it there.

Anyway, Toji negates her CT with ISOH and proceeds to win in simple CQC. Domain is useless against him, well probably, we haven't seen hers. If Toji couldn't negate her CT she'd probably win tho.
You can't really negate her CT though

She punches/kicks with Imaginary Mass

How do you negate that without jamming ISOH into her fist every time she tries to punch?

If he can't negate her CT (which I don't think he can) Yuki wins

He can't use RCT so a single blow is incredibly lethal, Kenjaku lost both of his arms to a single blow from Yuki and that would've taken him out of the fight if he couldn't regenerate

Yes, Heavenly Restriction users like Maki and Toji can heal but it takes quite a while

Yuki only needs to land 1-2 hits to win

Last edited:
This one is interesting. Yuki during Hidden inventory was the only Special Grade, and the strongest sorcerer alive before Gojo awakened reverse cursed technique. However, prior to Gojo and Toji's fight, it's implied that Gojo (pre RCT) vs Toji was a fight that wouldn't have an easily identifiable winner. Toji himself says that who would win between them is "a good question." Plus in one of the introductory volume pages in Shibuya, it states that "Toji once fought with a strength on par with Satoru Gojo." Which, if you choose to take the statement as fact, to me likely means it's referring to a non-fatigued Gojo before he awoke RCT.

Now you could argue that part of that is due to matchups, because the biggest obstacle Gojo presented to Toji, is his limitless that prevented him from being conventionally attacked, and his Six Eyes which helped Gojo detect his presence. With Yuki, the thing that would grant her superiority over that Gojo, is obviously her CT, but also the fact she can use Domain Expansion which bypasses the Limitless and would allow her to kill Gojo directly. However, her Domain Expansion doesn't work on Toji, so you could say that maybe that factor gives Toji the edge.

Toji's katana does directly damage the soul, which we know can't be healed via RCT, however given Yuki's extensive research on the soul, and the fact that evidently if you're seasoned enough/have good instincts, it's possible to instinctually protect the soul with CE, as we saw with Nanami, and being a former Star Plasma Vessel, and being able to hear the thoughts of previous ones, it's very likely she can flat out perceive the soul as well, which presumably would let her then directly protect it.

ISOH is definitely useful here, but I also think Garuda gives Yuki the advantage of a two pronged attack.

Overall though I think they're portrayed on roughly the same level, but if I was absolutely forced to pick, I'd probably lean towards Yuki

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You can't really negate her CT though

She punches/kicks with Imaginary Mass
Yes you can. Every CT can be negated, you just need to come into contact with it using ISOH.

It was able to negate even Gojo's CT and Toji was sure he could negate even Red and Blue and from a distance thanks to the length of ISOH and defend against a projectile in Red. So Yuki long range attacks like kicking should have no effect.

So Yuki will have to go in for the fight while Toji can keep his distance and pester her from a distance whilst negating her attacks.

But let's say he can't negate it like that, even tho we have no reason to believe so, you yourself have offered a counterargument.
How do you negate that without jamming ISOH into her fist every time she tries to punch?
^^

So Yuki has to get into CQC to hurt him. ISOH only needs to make contact with her to negate the massive strength and force behind her attacks. Now then it comes down to who you believe is better in CQC? Toji or Yuki? I am leaning on Toji here.

Yuki may be conventionally stronger than Toji but Toji has the tools to take her down.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Firstly it took Toji to compile an entire multi day plan to have teen Gojo - pre-enlightened on a level where he could maybe beat him and even then it came after a surprise attack. Toji knew everything about Gojo and he had all the intel on him while Gojo didnt.

Yuki on the otherhand was/is well aware of Toji and understands him and his Heavenly Restriction. Shes extremely smart probably smarter than most cause even Kenjaku told her that if she had used her Domain the outcome wouldve been different than listening to Tengen.

ISOH would not be proven useless but less effective against Yukis mass the same way it was against Gojo's limitless as we saw Blue was affective against Toji and he dodged Red he didnt try to tank it and he was one shot by purple. She's just as crazy as Gojo when he was enlightened after Kenjakus domain. Garuda is also an outlier as it has its own mind and defends and attacks as a secondary opponent while Yuki can also use it as a physical weapon.

The reason why Toji dies in the end is cause he can't use RCT and heal his limbs the way a CU can. Do you realistically think Toji can block every single one of Yukis attacks as she is a physical beast and excels at Taijutsu and was blitzing Kenjaku with ease and obliterated him. One punch on Toji would keep him out if she connects the same way she did against Kenny. She was only slowed down due to Yujis moms CT of Gravity which weighed her down. Her mass wont be negated unless he actually stabs her every attack. Realistically he can be one shot just like purple by a punch from Yuki or even by Bomb be Ye and her Shikigami.

Furthermore Kenjaku himself stated that she defies conceptual attacks in general. She was able to even Tank a mini Uzumaki to the face and survived after second one hit her directly in the stomach.

A domain is not useless its why Toji himself even states: They can't cast domain expansion if they ain't breathing.

Maki/Toji are "safe" from the most common modern day affect of the "sure hit" domains unlike domains of Hakari and Higuramas which was just discussed. The only thing they are protected from is the sure hit affect which would equate to a simple domain but you are forgetting the user of said domain has their own CT amplification which would prove a problem. The only time they are truly safe from a domain is when they are outside it.