Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Toji mid diffs

• Toji high diffs

• Toji extreme diffs

• Total voters
Firstly it took Toji to compile an entire multi day plan to have teen Gojo - pre-enlightened on a level where he could maybe beat him and even then it came after a surprise attack. Toji knew everything about Gojo and he had all the intel on him while Gojo didnt.

Yuki on the otherhand was/is well aware of Toji and understands him and his Heavenly Restriction. Shes extremely smart probably smarter than most cause even Kenjaku told her that if she had used her Domain the outcome wouldve been different than listening to Tengen.

ISOH would not be proven useless but less effective against Yukis mass the same way it was against Gojo's limitless as we saw Blue was affective against Toji and he dodged Red he didnt try to tank it and he was one shot by purple. She's just as crazy as Gojo when he was enlightened after Kenjakus domain. Garuda is also an outlier as it has its own mind and defends and attacks as a secondary opponent while Yuki can also use it as a physical weapon.

The reason why Toji dies in the end is cause he can't use RCT and heal his limbs the way a CU can. Do you realistically think Toji can block every single one of Yukis attacks as she is a physical beast and excels at Taijutsu and was blitzing Kenjaku with ease and obliterated him. One punch on Toji would keep him out if she connects the same way she did against Kenny. She was only slowed down due to Yujis moms CT of Gravity which weighed her down. Her mass wont be negated unless he actually stabs her every attack. Realistically he can be one shot just like purple by a punch from Yuki or even by Bomb be Ye and her Shikigami.

I think these are great points, I forgot Yuki mentioned she actually did extensive research on Toji. She's not gonna get caught by surprise like most would

And I agree with you about Garuda, I think that's an X factor that could swing the fight to Yuki's favour.

As for the RCT thing, I think generally that's ineffective against Toji, as his sword directly attacks the Soul, which we know RCT can't heal. But Yuki, having done an extensive amount of research on the soul, and being a former Star Plasma Vessel herself who can hear the thoughts and feelings of other Star Plasma Vessels, very likely can perceive the soul, and even if she can't, I'm almost 100% condfident she'd still able to shield it with CE, like Nanami did against Mahito, and then use RCT
Post automatically merged:

I donโ€™t think anyone low diffs Toji apartment from people in the realm of Gojo and Sukuna.

Yuki would win though. Probably mid-high diff
Eh Mahoraga and Kenjaku might. But yeah anyone else I think Toji is pushing at least high diff

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Firstly it took Toji to compile an entire multi day plan to have teen Gojo - pre-enlightened on a level where he could maybe beat him and even then it came after a surprise attack. Toji knew everything about Gojo and he had all the intel on him while Gojo didnt.
Yeah I didn't say anything about that tho. It's a point for how smart and tactical Toji is. He used every advantage he could so that he could maximize his chances of succeeding.

Yuki on the otherhand was/is well aware of Toji and understands him and his Heavenly Restriction.
She only has the basics on Toji. He blew her off before she could do any research on him.

Shes extremely smart probably smarter than most cause even Kenjaku told her that if she had used her Domain the outcome wouldve been different than listening to Tengen.
Yeah Yuki is smart but so is Toji. Toji may even be more battle smart than Yuki is, while Yuki is more let's call it book-smart.

ISOH would not be proven useless but less effective against Yukis mass the same way it was against Gojo's limitless as we saw Blue was affective against Toji and he dodged Red he didnt try to tank it and he was one shot by purple.
Toji could defend against Blue using the length of the spear and defend against Red using it as well

Like I said above to fight Toji, Yuki would have to into CQC. And from there on the better CQC wins. Toji stops her tech with ISOH hitting her and then proceeds to win.

She's just as crazy as Gojo when he was enlightened after Kenjakus domain. Garuda is also an outlier as it has its own mind and defends and attacks as a secondary opponent while Yuki can also use it as a physical weapon.
She can be as crazy as she wants she's not Gojo. Toji even said that the moment Gojo awakened he was the strongest. And that's while ostensibly knowing Yuki.

Yeah Garuda is a plus for her.

The reason why Toji dies in the end is cause he can't use RCT and heal his limbs the way a CU can.
Toji can heal too. Not to the extent RCT users do but heal still.

Do you realistically think Toji can block every single one of Yukis attacks as she is a physical beast and excels at Taijutsu and was blitzing Kenjaku with ease and obliterated him.
Firstly, Toji only needs to block one and stab her with ISOH. That nullifies her CT completely and Toji proceeds to cut off her head. Aka like he did against Gojo.

Secondly, Toji is a beast when it comes to CQC as well and probably the only people above him in that area are Gojo and Sukuna. It's his bread and butter.

Gojo was about to one shot and kill Kenjaku with a blue or red while Toji tanked it. Albeit it is a weaker Gojo but it still shows Toji's tanking abilities.

Her mass wont be negated unless he actually stabs her every attack.
He only needs to stab her once to negate it and then proceeds to kill her, akin to the Gojo situation.

Realistically he can be one shot just like purple by a punch from Yuki or even by Bomb be Ye and her Shikigami.
Nah he can defend against long range stuff with ISOH, like he mentioned in the panel above. Purple was something he had no knowledge about and it's practically impossible to defend against purple.

Furthermore Kenjaku himself stated that she defies conceptual attacks in general. She was able to even Tank a mini Uzumaki to the face and survived after second one hit her directly in the stomach.
Yeah but she isn't surviving getting her head chopped off.

A domain is not useless its why Toji himself even states: They can't cast domain expansion if they ain't breathing.

Maki/Toji are "safe" from the most common modern day affect of the "sure hit" domains unlike domains of Hakari and Higuramas which was just discussed. The only thing they are protected from is the sure hit affect which would equate to a simple domain but you are forgetting the user of said domain has their own CT amplification which would prove a problem. The only time they are truly safe from a domain is when they are outside it.
Yeah that was my point. Her domain is useless in the sense that the sure hit won't apply to Toji meaning she'd still have to get into the physical department.

We don't know what her domain is, so it's useless to argue about it. What we can argue is that she would get a boost in stats due to the domain, but will that be enough to let her have the advantage is a different thing. I am not sure.

100% agree. I would say Yuki is conventionally stronger, but Toji's skillset definitely equips him with the means to beat her. Though I still think Yuki COULD win
Yeah if we were to say Yuki is a 100, Toji could be like a 90, numbers are irrelevant not really thinking about the gap just using them to illustrate the point better, but Toji is still equipped to take her down.

MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
Movie 0 Geto wins

Toji canโ€™t fight and beat 7k curse + Geto

Yeah I didn't say anything about that tho. It's a point for how smart and tactical Toji is. He used every advantage he could so that he could maximize his chances of succeeding.
its exactly my point he needed every advantage to defeat a teenage special grade, who at this point in time was weaker than Yuki.

this fight doesnt have any of that nonsense, he had no idea of Geto's CT and just understood CSM.

Do you think Toji would even get any inkling of Yuki using invincible mass to start the fight, more so if she started it with taijutsu? No he wouldn't cause even to JJK students Yuki's own CT was kept secret by the higher ups. Kenjaku only knew it was mass after she one shot the calamity CS.
She only has the basics on Toji. He blew her off before she could do any research on him.
she has been researching HR and was why she was traveling to readicate CE all together:

she understands HR, she wanted to study Toji to simply further understand how he was able to eliminate all his CE.

for these reasons alone she wins in Intel category.
Yeah Yuki is smart but so is Toji. Toji may even be more battle smart than Yuki is, while Yuki is more let's call it book-smart.
Toji may have an edge in battle IQ but do not downplay Yuki as she is both book and street smart:

within a split second she completely understood the CS and one shot the CS while Kenjaku still didnt understand her and her ability.

she is also the only CT user who was able to apply her CT to a Shikigami which converted it to a Cursed Tool:

within on exchange she completely analyses Kenjaku and his CT which no one has done before, not even Sukuna or Gojo at this point, she was shown to have an IQ on par of Kenajkus overall:

she then understands here that she can't allow Kenjaku anytime to recoop after releasing his domain:

& then finally:

Toji could defend against Blue using the length of the spear and defend against Red using it as well
Like I said above to fight Toji, Yuki would have to into CQC. And from there on the better CQC wins. Toji stops her tech with ISOH hitting her and then proceeds to win.
hes not going to start off with something like this & Garuda is a CT and is a superblitz Toji himself even states he cant mess up the timing of attacks being sent his way its not a sure thing its a gamble overall & furthermore it did absolute ziltch againt Purple

do you want me to show you how inconsequential this is against "imaginary mass" I'll show you:

Yuki;s mass:

you're too caught up in the small blade of ISOH - does it forcibly negate the CT yes but that is it. idek where you are getting that it just nullifies everything and is s sure hit its been proven it isnt especially if its going to be CQC fight which as stated prior Yuki excels at. This isnt a overexhausted brain dying Gojo that cant properly sense CS its a fresh Yuki she isnt going to get hit so easily hell KEnjaku couldn't hit her when it came down to Taijutsu.
Toji can heal too. Not to the extent RCT users do but heal still.
both his&maki's healing can not regen limbs and it heals at a much slower rate, Yuki was shown to have complete control over RCT that she just needed a split second to cheal from the effects of Kenjakus DE which she did simultaneously while fighting.

HR healing comes nowhere close to RCT in any aspect.

what would Toji have been able to do if he was hit with this same attack?

do you really think Toji is going to be able to use or wield his swords after getting both arms shattered and being hit in the face with that force?
Firstly, Toji only needs to block one and stab her with ISOH. That nullifies her CT completely and Toji proceeds to cut off her head. Aka like he did against Gojo.

Secondly, Toji is a beast when it comes to CQC as well and probably the only people above him in that area are Gojo and Sukuna. It's his bread and butter.

Gojo was about to one shot and kill Kenjaku with a blue or red while Toji tanked it. Albeit it is a weaker Gojo but it still shows Toji's tanking abilities.
he is going to block that type of punch with ISOH, then follow it up in the same timespan to then stab Yuki? No he stabbed Gojo cause he shut off his guard for a second believing he was going after Amanai and Geto and not him since that was his explained target...

all it does is stop a CT it doesnt stop the user from moving...

Secondly Yuki is also a beast at CQC and it is also her bread & butter this is evidently proven by Todo her one and only pupil. Who as a Grade 1 was able to physically outpower Hanami and his scar is from Yuki herself from training.

Yuki tanked Kenjakus Domain Expansion and a direct shot of Uzumaki to the face, not even the second direct impact of the Uzumaki took her down.
He only needs to stab her once to negate it and then proceeds to kill her, akin to the Gojo situation.
she only needs to punch him once and hes done....
Nah he can defend against long range stuff with ISOH, like he mentioned in the panel above. Purple was something he had no knowledge about and it's practically impossible to defend against purple.
already touched on...
Yeah but she isn't surviving getting her head chopped off.
cause its so simple, when he was barely even able to get close enough to teen pre enlightened worn out Gojo, who is weaker than Yuki....
Yeah that was my point. Her domain is useless in the sense that the sure hit won't apply to Toji meaning she'd still have to get into the physical department.

We don't know what her domain is, so it's useless to argue about it. What we can argue is that she would get a boost in stats due to the domain, but will that be enough to let her have the advantage is a different thing. I am not sure.
no you stated domains are useless which i proved they aren't especially for someone like Yuki who would get her stats increased...

Toji doesnt win here not in any scenario the best he can do is play hide and seek in buildings but Yuki is smart enough to avoid such conditions. Due to buildings Toji pushes Yuki high diffs if they fight in Tengens barrier Toji gets low to mid diffed cause he cant hide and use any sneak attacks..

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
its exactly my point he needed every advantage to defeat a teenage special grade, who at this point in time was weaker than Yuki.
Yeah he needed every advantage against Satoru Gojo and his technique. Yuki doesn't have a shield around her at all times when focused like Gojo does. Toji didn't take risks and wore out Satoru to maximize his chances. With Yuki he'd have a different approach.

this fight doesnt have any of that nonsense, he had no idea of Geto's CT and just understood CSM.
Yeah which means Toji won't be going in blindly. The Geto fight also demonstrates Toji's battle smarts and quick thinking.

Do you think Toji would even get any inkling of Yuki using invincible mass to start the fight, more so if she started it with taijutsu?
Yeah but Toji wouldn't run in blindly to fight when he has no knowledge of her CT. He'd feel out the water and get to know what is what.

she has been researching HR and was why she was traveling to readicate CE all together:
Correct. But she didn't know what makes Toji so special. And wanted to do more research on him but he blew her off, which is verbatim stated in the panel you posted, which is what I had cited earlier.

Toji may have an edge in battle IQ but do not downplay Yuki as she is both book and street smart:
I didn't downplay Yuki anywhere. I said Toji has better battle IQ, which you ostensibly also agree.

hes not going to start off with something like this & Garuda is a CT and is a superblitz
Garuda is a long distance attack which leaves room for Toji to react to. Either dodge or cleave through or use ISOH as a shield.

Toji himself even states he cant mess up the timing of attacks being sent his way its not a sure thing its a gamble overall & furthermore it did absolute ziltch againt Purple

do you want me to show you how inconsequential this is against "imaginary mass" I'll show you:
Yuki merely attributes imaginary mass to her or Garuda. She can't shoot out long range imaginary mass like Gojo's purple. She doesn't have imaginary mass projectiles to fire at Toji. The only way is to attribute it to Garuda and fire that at Toji.

you're too caught up in the small blade of ISOH - does it forcibly negate the CT yes but that is it
Correct, it negates the CT of the one it makes contact with, which is what I have stated.

idek where you are getting that it just nullifies everything and is s sure hit its been proven it isnt especially if its going to be CQC fight which as stated prior Yuki excels at.
I didn't say that tho. I said it nullifies the CT, which you agree with, and that at CQC Toji would have an edge, because he is simply better there. Once he stabs Yuki with ISOH, he nullifies her CT. Yuki would have to defend and get out of ISOH's range at that moment.

Let's make it simple. Who is better at CQC? Toji or Yuki? Who has a higher chance of landing the first hit?

This isnt a overexhausted brain dying Gojo that cant properly sense CS its a fresh Yuki she isnt going to get hit so easily hell KEnjaku couldn't hit her when it came down to Taijutsu.
Yeah she isn't. Gojo has the 6 eyes which would allow him to see even minute traces of CE, something which Yuki doesn't have.
Check above. Kenjaku isn't better at CQC than Toji. He has Geto's body. And whilst Geto is a beast at CQC, he's not Toji's level.

both his&maki's healing can not regen limbs and it heals at a much slower rate
Yes, I said the same thing lol.

Yuki was shown to have complete control over RCT that she just needed a split second to cheal from the effects of Kenjakus DE which she did simultaneously while fighting.
Yeah Yuki has good RCT. But she didn't do it like that. She needed Choso to get ahold of Kenjaku and allow her to have a moment to heal herself

HR healing comes nowhere close to RCT in any aspect.
I didn't say anything like that. I said the opposite. RCT healing is much better. I don't see the point in this. You're strawmanning my statements and arguing against those strawmanned statements and not what I said.

what would Toji have been able to do if he was hit with this same attack?
This is why I talked about Toji's tanking abilities. Whilst Gojo was going to kill Kenjaku with a red or blue, I am not sure, Toji tanked a red from Gojo without broken bones. Albeit yes a weaker Gojo for sure, but it's a great showcase of Toji's tanking. He's better physically than Kenjaku/Geto, so he tanks stuff better.

he is going to block that type of punch with ISOH, then follow it up in the same timespan to then stab Yuki?
Correct, because while the ISOH is penetrating her she can't use her CT. And with Toji being better physically, it gives him the advantage.
No he stabbed Gojo cause he shut off his guard for a second believing he was going after Amanai and Geto and not him since that was his explained target...
Gojo noticed him at the last moment, which Toji even states, but couldn't react in time

And when he stabbed Gojo he proceeded with a quick flurry of hits that rendered him impossible to move and left him at death's door

all it does is stop a CT it doesnt stop the user from moving...
Yeah but not even Gojo could get out of that once hit and with a quick barrage of attacks from Toji.

Secondly Yuki is also a beast at CQC and it is also her bread & butter this is evidently proven by Todo her one and only pupil. Who as a Grade 1 was able to physically outpower Hanami and his scar is from Yuki herself from training.
Yeah Yuki is good at CQC, I've never denied that. But Toji is better. Do you agree that Toji is better?

Yuki tanked Kenjakus Domain Expansion and a direct shot of Uzumaki to the face, not even the second direct impact of the Uzumaki took her down.
She was cleaved in two and at death's door from those.

Plus that doesn't stop her from not dying if her head is chopped off.

she only needs to punch him once and hes done....
No, not really. Toji's not going down to one punch. And he has a better chance at landing the first blow like I said.

already touched on...
Ditto.

cause its so simple, when he was barely even able to get close enough to teen pre enlightened worn out Gojo, who is weaker than Yuki....
Again, like I said above, that's due to the nature of Gojo's technique, which is much better than Yuki's technique.

no you stated domains are useless which i proved they aren't especially for someone like Yuki who would get her stats increased...
Yeah because domains are useless against Toji. Because domains are used to get the sure hit effect, which as we've established is useless against Toji, unless the domain is cast by Gojo or Sukuna. Which is what I've stated.

Domain benefits Yuki in the stat department due to the small boost.

Toji doesnt win here not in any scenario the best he can do is play hide and seek in buildings but Yuki is smart enough to avoid such conditions. Due to buildings Toji pushes Yuki high diffs if they fight in Tengens barrier Toji gets low to mid diffed cause he cant hide and use any sneak attacks..
I've provided a scenario in which Toji wins. If you disagree fine, agree to disagree then.

MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
Yeah he needed every advantage against Satoru Gojo and his technique. Yuki doesn't have a shield around her at all times when focused like Gojo does. Toji didn't take risks and wore out Satoru to maximize his chances. With Yuki he'd have a different approach.

Yeah which means Toji won't be going in blindly. The Geto fight also demonstrates Toji's battle smarts and quick thinking.

Yeah but Toji wouldn't run in blindly to fight when he has no knowledge of her CT. He'd feel out the water and get to know what is what.

Correct. But she didn't know what makes Toji so special. And wanted to do more research on him but he blew her off, which is verbatim stated in the panel you posted, which is what I had cited earlier.

I didn't downplay Yuki anywhere. I said Toji has better battle IQ, which you ostensibly also agree.

Garuda is a long distance attack which leaves room for Toji to react to. Either dodge or cleave through or use ISOH as a shield.

Yuki merely attributes imaginary mass to her or Garuda. She can't shoot out long range imaginary mass like Gojo's purple. She doesn't have imaginary mass projectiles to fire at Toji. The only way is to attribute it to Garuda and fire that at Toji.

Correct, it negates the CT of the one it makes contact with, which is what I have stated.

I didn't say that tho. I said it nullifies the CT, which you agree with, and that at CQC Toji would have an edge, because he is simply better there. Once he stabs Yuki with ISOH, he nullifies her CT. Yuki would have to defend and get out of ISOH's range at that moment.

Let's make it simple. Who is better at CQC? Toji or Yuki? Who has a higher chance of landing the first hit?

Yeah she isn't. Gojo has the 6 eyes which would allow him to see even minute traces of CE, something which Yuki doesn't have.
Check above. Kenjaku isn't better at CQC than Toji. He has Geto's body. And whilst Geto is a beast at CQC, he's not Toji's level.

Yes, I said the same thing lol.

Yeah Yuki has good RCT. But she didn't do it like that. She needed Choso to get ahold of Kenjaku and allow her to have a moment to heal herself

I didn't say anything like that. I said the opposite. RCT healing is much better. I don't see the point in this. You're strawmanning my statements and arguing against those strawmanned statements and not what I said.

This is why I talked about Toji's tanking abilities. Whilst Gojo was going to kill Kenjaku with a red or blue, I am not sure, Toji tanked a red from Gojo without broken bones. Albeit yes a weaker Gojo for sure, but it's a great showcase of Toji's tanking. He's better physically than Kenjaku/Geto, so he tanks stuff better.

Correct, because while the ISOH is penetrating her she can't use her CT. And with Toji being better physically, it gives him the advantage.

Gojo noticed him at the last moment, which Toji even states, but couldn't react in time

And when he stabbed Gojo he proceeded with a quick flurry of hits that rendered him impossible to move and left him at death's door

Yeah but not even Gojo could get out of that once hit and with a quick barrage of attacks from Toji.

Yeah Yuki is good at CQC, I've never denied that. But Toji is better. Do you agree that Toji is better?

She was cleaved in two and at death's door from those.

Plus that doesn't stop her from not dying if her head is chopped off.

No, not really. Toji's not going down to one punch. And he has a better chance at landing the first blow like I said.

Ditto.

Again, like I said above, that's due to the nature of Gojo's technique, which is much better than Yuki's technique.

Yeah because domains are useless against Toji. Because domains are used to get the sure hit effect, which as we've established is useless against Toji, unless the domain is cast by Gojo or Sukuna. Which is what I've stated.

Domain benefits Yuki in the stat department due to the small boost.
probably wont respond anytime soon mafia game started

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
probably wont respond anytime soon mafia game started
No worries br0. Like I said, best to agree to disagree. I don't have the energy for essays anymore lol. :josad::milaugh:

If Yuki can get a clean first hit on Toji and blow his arms off then she wins.

That is assuming his danger sense doesn't kick in which it most certainly will.

Maki was keeping up with 15F Sukuna's physicals and he saw her as the biggest threat than Yuji by a mile.

If Toji brings out all his tools then it's over. ISOH negs Garuda and SLB cuts cleanly through her.

Only way she can realistically win is by suiciding with Black Hole.