Versus Battle Yuno vs Mereoleona

S

Shuyaku

I give her the edge mostly because she's Captain level character. Yuno definitely has Captain level capabilities but he needs more feats.
True, i think she deserves benefit of the doubt for now given her more diverse feats. But we can't overlook Yuno's AP.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Good god Yuno!!! What an attack!!

Wow man...Yuno is Magic Knight captain level now, there’s really no denying it anymore. But where does he fall in comparison to the rest?

It’s difficult to say, but there’s no denying that Yuno has finally reached that level of power.

@Admiral Lee Hung What do you think? Especially about the part with Element comparison.
I think overall, Mereoleona high diffs him, though both of their current power levels are relatively vague. Which power up is better? That’s a tough question. “Becoming Mana” wouldn’t have worked against Zenon’s Spatial magic right? Because Zenon would just manipulate the Mana that Mereoleona became.

Being “Beloved by Mana” is a new thing that basically puts Yuno in his own realm imo. He may really be stronger than any Clover Captain right now but we have to wait and see.

Also, very disappointed in Zenon for him to get blasted this convincingly by Yuno. I’m really starting to doubt the Dark Triad.

@Seth I don't think speed is much of a relevant factor here, even if we assume Mereleona is the faster(?) of the two, Yuno's acute senses are sharpe enough for him to aptly adapt to her speed. I'd also like to think Yuno is overall the better manazone practitioner....especially in regards to the subjugation of mana 9even before his recent feat... so that's a +1 for him.

Also...being beloved by mana is putting Yuno on the level of the Elves and potential given him the power to finally utilise that magic stone he has. So..... I'd say for now Yuno has the better hype.
Post automatically merged:

@Admiral Lee Hung I wouldn't worry at all for Zenon tbh... at this point attacks like that aren't enough to faze the DT if Vanica and Dante are any indication of that. The only thing Yuno achieved was getting Zenon serious until Nozel joins the fray.

Last edited:
That is a super hard match-up. We need to see the outcome of Yuno's attack. Meroleona's new mode got more panels.

Speed: Mereoleona > Yuno and this is fucking impressive since Yuno has the element that should make him one of the fastest characters in the series later on.

Mana pool: Mereoleona =< Yuno.

Raw power: Mereoleona > Yuno.

AP: Mereoleona =< Yuno.

Mana Zone: Mereoleona = Yuno.

Magic Element: Yuno = Mereoleona but here is a tough question. Is Lava stronger than Spirit Dive Wind?
I know that if it would be straight-up Fire vs Wind they would be even but since she's straight-up using Lava/Magma whatever and Yuno is using Spirit Dive Wind I think Mereoleona =< Yuno.

Overall: I think Mereoleona takes this but it's not a low diff by any means. Mid high diff I think.
I give her the edge mostly because she's Captain level character. Yuno definitely has Captain level capabilities but he needs more feats.

@Admiral Lee Hung What do you think? Especially about the part with Element comparison.
I disagree on some points here.

AP should go to Mereo.

Mereo is much faster than he is and last episode (whilst non-canon) showed us what the overall message of Mereo's ranking is. No one is taking here past a mid diff in terms of captains and I don't think Yuno can do much against Yami.

She low-mid diffs here,

Who do you think breaks their defense faster? Hellfire Mereoleona or Spirit of Boreas? Or maybe not faster but more effective.
Spirit of Boreas.

Mereo's endurance is crazy....she went up against multiple elves including some captain level ones and took them all on. She lost obviously but she had a high diff and was knocked out but remained standing. Her biggest strength is her endurance.