Future Events ZKI = Zoro Kills Imu

Will ZKI happen?

• Yes, Zoro will make his words come true!

• No, this is a Red Herring.

• Possible - Close, but I feel there might be more to it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe just like Luffy went to Whole Cake Island where Big Mom ruled & then went to Wano where Kaidou ruled
He will go to Mary Geoise where Imu rules & then go to Afterlife (Where Straw Hat was seen) where Main Villain rules

So Imu could possibly be seen as Guardian of Afterlife or who prevents Access (Kinda like Cerberus)
And We know that Devils from DFs don't go to Afterlife when their Host dies, so it could be because of Imu
In other words, Imu is the one responsible for recycling & controlling Devils found inside DFs

Meaning for Luffy to enter Afterlife, He needs someone who can ignore Devils Restriction from going there and also someone who can guide him there, and that's Brook (Using his DF's Awakening) + Zoro (Using his Directionals Skills that only work in Afterlife)

So instead of ZKI i believe it's BKI (Brook)

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I believe just like Luffy went to Whole Cake Island where Big Mom ruled & then went to Wano where Kaidou ruled
He will go to Mary Geoise where Imu rules & then go to Afterlife (Where Straw Hat was seen) where Main Villain rules

So Imu could possibly be seen as Guardian of Afterlife or who prevents Access (Kinda like Cerberus)
And We know that Devils from DFs don't go to Afterlife when their Host dies, so it could be because of Imu
In other words, Imu is the one responsible for recycling & controlling Devils found inside DFs

Meaning for Luffy to enter Afterlife, He needs someone who can ignore Devils Restriction from going there and also someone who can guide him there, and that's Brook (Using his DF's Awakening) + Zoro (Using his Directionals Skills that only work in Afterlife)

So instead of ZKI i believe it's BKI (Brook)
Appreciate that creative input! I can really see there being more to it!