Questions & Mysteries Zkk could happen if it was real

It is interesting to note too that Number 3 has a rope-like necklace and Number 1 has a rope-like belt. This kind of accessories are most common on wano. I wouldn't be surprise if 1 and 3 are really those guys and 2 is someone else.

Kaido bought these numbers from failure experiment made by Vegapunk so they probably used to be some no name fodders from outside Wano tbh

Also those 3 samurais were dead confirmed by Kaido's own words.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I have a feeling there's a strong chance Zoro is a descendant of Ushimaru who is his closest relative we know of perhaps assuming that is the case.

Big Mom will be defeated by Kid, Law & Killer + Drake, Apoo & Hawkins + This Number Trio
Mark my words
That's quite a theory. No hints of that though.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato talks about Ace dying. Kaido talks about her other friends - the Samurai in the cave.

He then says that "Everyone who ever showed favour to you is dead!" implying directly that the Samurai and Ace are dead. /thread
One can argue that turning them into numbers washes their brain and changes them, effectively making them dead as far as Kaido is concerned.
I don't lean into any theory here, i believe it can go either way.

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I really, really want this to be true but don’t want to get my hopes up in case it isn’t. Cause if it isn’t true my interest in the numbers and this Drake plotline is at zero percent.

The fat one in the middle that should be Ushimaru doesn’t really have the resemblance that the other two have, though. Slightly curly hair, but that’s all. But the other two are really similar, and it would make sense for why these Numbers are apparently planning to betray Kaido.

Maybe the middle one is another daimyo, I’m sure there’s at least one missing that we know nothing about, and Ushimaru is actually dead or number six.

The Numbers are already confirmed to be failed experiments of turning people into Ancient Giants.

According to Big Mom though, Kaido bought the numbers from Punk Hazard. So the chances of these guys being the three Samurai from the cave are slim to none.
Yes but we don’t know if those were people initially or artificially created. The way Caesar spoke turning people into giants was never done.