Future Events ZKK is gonna happen soon guys!

Woah didn't know my Future Sight is so good I foresaw ZKK happening in Two Piece since one year ago

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

But it's okay, our grandmaster is gonna tunnel all the way down and swim through magma to fulfill Ryuuma's legacy, innit?

:funky:
What?

Okay you are not new, maybe a troll that comes from time to time when reddit is empty.

There's really a lot to be entertained about ZKK yes. I summed it up different times highlighting the major points:

The simple notions of Kaido's theme of death being reiterated all that time, Zoro's promise and robust parallels with the Moon, the Prophecy and the Samurai, and the notion that defeating is not always the same concept as killing and Luffy doesn't kill his major opponents plus what you suggest I also suggested in the past about Goda likely having a plan given this new Zoro struggling theme.
Moon = Kozuki => Momonosuke => legacy who has Voice of All things and will be playing major role
Sun = you know who
:risicheck:

The best part is ZKK is actually happening, and people are going to lose their shit when it does. If Oda does what I think he's doing, man, One Piece reaches a new level of peak fiction for me. If Zoro is the son of Ryuma sent from the past to kill Kaido, I'll lose my mind.

Act 4 is going to cause so much salt. Act 5 will be more unifying, IMO. I think Act 4 is going to be a few chapters, a volume, probably, and end with Zoro killing Zombie Kaido after Moria resurrects him, and Black Beard steals his fruit.

Black Beard LOVES taking advantage of situations involving dying Yonkous. ZEHAHAHAHA and ZKZK are coming. No idea what chapters, but Black Beard is showing up, killing Kaido, and having Moria turn him into a zombie to kill the other two Yonkous. Black Beard can kill every other Yonkou who isn't Shanks right now. He's coming. Oh, LAWD, ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA IS COMING
Post automatically merged:

Fainting Queen Zoro is done. The next time he wakes up it'll be to go see Ryumma grave.
The internet isn't ready for QKZ: Queen Kills Zoro.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The best part is ZKK is actually happening, and people are going to lose their shit when it does. If Oda does what I think he's doing, man, One Piece reaches a new level of peak fiction for me. If Zoro is the son of Ryuma sent from the past to kill Kaido, I'll lose my mind.

Act 4 is going to cause so much salt. Act 5 will be more unifying, IMO. I think Act 4 is going to be a few chapters, a volume, probably, and end with Zoro killing Zombie Kaido after Moria resurrects him, and Black Beard steals his fruit.

Black Beard LOVES taking advantage of situations involving dying Yonkous. ZEHAHAHAHA and ZKZK are coming. No idea what chapters, but Black Beard is showing up, killing Kaido, and having Moria turn him into a zombie to kill the other two Yonkous. Black Beard can kill every other Yonkou who isn't Shanks right now. He's coming. Oh, LAWD, ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA IS COMING
Post automatically merged:

The internet isn't ready for QKZ: Queen Kills Zoro.
:risitameh:

Oh, HAHAHA ya'll are so much better than reddit, ya'll can take jokes, I've been cackling for the last hour reading these posts/commenting.
I don't even get the point of all these anti-ZKK threads, it's just a theory.

If it doesn't happen big deal. :risitameh:

Some one ya'll talk about ZKK more than the fans do.
Such a good point. I love the theory, but, if it doesn't happen, I trust Oda's judgment. Man has made us laugh and cry so many times, let the arc end before you complain, jeez.

Does Oda even know about this zkek theory :choppawhat:If you want it to happen so bad at least put some effort in it and go spam odas mail box with your take, wg wont change a thing about this subject.
zkk is the baking of cake of wci bro. Once hunger pangs happens, its expected that its going to be sanji who will bake it. Same with zkk. Kaido wants to die yet even him couldnt kill his self. And only a swordsman have managed to scar him so its obvious whos going to kill him.

It's probably etting nearer and nearer

We don't give up, we stand up for our Lord
I have total faith in our grandmaster bro! The wait is worth it, Wano ain't ending even by act 7 unless ZKK happens.

Heck the One Piece might even be in Wano all the while, waiting for ZKK to happen and Zoro finally becomes the Pirate King.

:queenmoji:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I have total faith in our grandmaster bro! The wait is worth it, Wano ain't ending even by act 7 unless ZKK happens.

Heck the One Piece might even be in Wano all the while, waiting for ZKK to happen and Zoro finally becomes the Pirate King.

:queenmoji:
:myman:

The Legend Hour is about to ultimately kick in

We are all anxious