Speculations ZKK is still happening within 5 chapters!!!

Sorry dude. Guess you are new but... no one dropped ZKK.

The real fans were together on this since always.

The others ones never believed. Because they were never fans.

5 chapters seems like a good prediction.
I'm not new, im your father buddy

Post automatically merged:

Kaido was in a volcano which erupted
So how is he still in the volcano ?
Don't ask too much questions, I'm the one asking here

Yep, ZKK never died.

The simple notions of Kaido's theme of death being reiterated all that time, Zoro's promise and robust parallels with the Moon, the Prophecy and the Samurai, and the notion that defeating is not always the same concept as killing and Luffy doesn't kill his major opponents plus what you suggest I also suggested in the past about Goda likely having a plan given this new Zoro struggling theme.

Within two chapters.

1051 is nice but rushed and unrealistic. It could end with a monster slash to reflect the monster slash at Baratie. Luffy was down for one chapter before he was revived and the same can be done for Kaido. But we have a number of other plots right now including both of them getting up to start the sequence.

1052 is the likely expiration date. It's a nicer looking number and would reflect 1000 chapters from the oath at Baratie. Oda has been padding his chapters with bullshit like checking in on Babanuki so this would sort of provide redemption because we've been in Wano for 140 chapters. That's practically being tortured as long as those hopeless bitches from Udon. After all the waiting and suffering, I think we deserve more than "trust us, Kaido's gone bro."

Now is the time, a lot of sword-bros left us at this critical moment.

Kaido is defeated, Luffy won, Zoro is still KO. But, the Zoro-Death plotline isn't finished yet.

Zoro still has to blacken Enma in Wano.
Enma is related to Oden, and will become a black blade by fulfilling his destiny and slaying Kaido's head.

Zoro is the monstrous samourai Kaido has been waiting for, he's the new Ryuma and will accomplish the same feat his ancestor did.

Everything is reunited for the ZKK !
Kaido is in the capital, Zoro too.

Zoro slaying that king Magma Dragon was a teasing.
Magma Kaido will emerge from the volcano and will try to destroy the flower capital, and.. we know the rest

YOU CAN SCREEN THAT SHIT, ZKK IS HAPPENING WITHIN 5 CHAPTERS !
there was something very suspicious this chapter
out of nowhere Yasue was brought in discussion and was mentioned that he had the most important role and fulfilled that role by sacrificing himself
while in reality his death did not have any considerable affect and he had no important role ........
EXCEPT
the only role he played was finding zoro,
the only important role he fulfilled by his death was infuriating zoro and zoro swearing to avenge him
and zoro hasn't had the most important role yet in wano so if Yasue was supposed to sacrifice himself for most important cause than the only thing it refers to is Zoro fulfilling the most important cause
and the most important cause is ........Kaido :usosmug:

Patience, the grandmaster will awaken soon. But My guess is by chapter 1056 maybe sooner. This latest chapter was clearly a set up chapter. Probably the next few ones too. Oda wants to give the casual readers a false sense of security before he hits them with the shockwave of his conquerors haki. Sanji fans and luffy fans are saying anything and everything to put zkk down in the grave but we know the grandmaster is the king of the grave now.

he will awaken similar to luffy, and there will be truly nothing he can’t cut. Zoro Bounty will be 3,000,000,000 when he leaves wano!