Chapter Discussion ZKK? More like KKK

Luffy is getting cucked out of his own fight, for the 4th time now. Law is too much of a pussy to keep going.
Kid: "You still got enough for Kaido?"
Law: "I don't...."
Key word here is "I". Kid is getting ready to unleash his ACoC against Kaido to avenge his partner and it's going to be glorious.
Inb4 Zolofans call me delusional. Meanwhile their boy is currently getting punished in hell for being an atheist.

Luffy got help from like 15 other characters and still couldn't defeat Kaido, WHILE being on a constant coffee break like the spoiled needy brat he is.

It's simply time for Kid to put his fucking protective goggles on, finish the job, and shoot one final Damned Gamma Punk infused with ACOC at Kaido. You heard it here first.

Kid and Law stalling Kaido for Luffy to recover is a real possibility.

this doesn’t mean that they will do anything(as they’re already exhausted), but that panel coupled with kid and law boosting Luffy in the opening imo makes it likely.

also if anyone should go up to help Luffy it should be them. Loro is fighting for his life and sanji has no connection to kaido.

Luffy is getting cucked out of his own fight, for the 4th time now. Law is too much of a pussy to keep going.
Kid: "You still got enough for Kaido?"
Law: "I don't...."
Key word here is "I". Kid is getting ready to unleash his ACoC against Kaido to avenge his partner and it's going to be glorious.
Inb4 Zolofans call me delusional. Meanwhile their boy is currently getting punished in hell for being an atheist.
Delusional. :milaugh: