• Zkk won't happen

Votes: 54 38.6%
  • Zkk will happen

Votes: 73 52.1%
  • Luffy will finish kaido & that's it

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
You think you guys get off that easily?
I'm gonna spam that ZKK img on every @Finalbeta post I see for at least 1 month.
:suresure:

(I'm neutral towards ZKK, btw. But there's no way I can let such a memeable opportunity slide. It's in my BR blood).
:funky:
Not one thing in my post suggested that, my new thing I go on is most Zoro haters enjoy following the theory of stupidity in which ill continue to enjoy mocking them for

Ant nothing wrong with crying it help idiots see the truth lol
Post automatically merged:

Already did &, it clearly said it won't happen all 1,032 chapter :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Your right there head Cannon is yonko level :denzimote: now with spoilers out there say king is stronger than kaido:lulz:
Wano starts with a kill and ends with a kill

You're Welcome :cheers:

I know why people think it wont happen because luffy should be the first to defeat a yonko. But sanji will also. Big mom is sanjis arc so he would defeat her and kaido is zoros. Sanji is already losing emotion so he can now fight women and soul pocus wont work on him. Then right now zoro is going to figure out how to cut king which has the same durability as kaido.

Why are zoro fans hoping for this to happen when they know in there heart it won't never come to reality, kaido is luffy opponent & that's it, luffy defeat kaido while zoro beat king, after zoro fight with King he will be in a really bad shape plus zoro have never gone after luffy's opponents to kill them it just don't make no sense for him to kill kaido. :kayneshrug:
Let’s say you right and Zoro does not kill Kaido why it bother you that some people think he will?