Speculations Zoro aint done yet

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Lol.

On a serious note, after seeing what's happening to Luffy it really looks like something is up with Zoro. I don't see the case that awakened Luffy would need help of any kind... so perhaps Zoro's gonna do smth else?
Zoro will kill zunesha
Post automatically merged:

Zoro doesn't need to awaken anything. Enma can do that for Zoro.
Enma cant carry zoro for this long... zoro needs hes own PU

Lol.

On a serious note, after seeing what's happening to Luffy it really looks like something is up with Zoro. I don't see the case that awakened Luffy would need help of any kind... so perhaps Zoro's gonna do smth else?
Yes ofc, it's definitely convenient that when Luffy & Zoro were on the brink of Death & shall we say "Certain Death" unlike any Danger they faced before, both witnessed something appearing for the first time (Joy Boy & Shinigami)

It's suggested they are related & my Theory is that both Joy Boy & Shinigami are actually Klabautermann of The World itself
This is their Definition from Wikipedia:

"A Klabautermann is a Water Spirit that assists Sailors in their Duties. It is a Merry & Diligent Creature, with an expert understanding of Watercraft & an irrepressible Musical Talent. It is believed to rescue Sailors. The Name comes from Low German Verb that means "Make a Sound" or "Rumble". Other also suggested the Verb "To Caulk". It is also said to bring Great Luck"
In One Piece, it is Portrayed as a Small Joyful Boy. Usopp saw the One from Going Merry fixing the Ship when it was in very Bad Condition, so it makes sense that if Luffy is needed for The Dawn or World Saving then The World Klabautermann would come to fix him when he is about to die.

As for Zoro's Shinigami, this is what Wikipedia also says:
"There is One Omen associated with presence of Klabautermann, he only ever becomes visible to the Crew of a Doomed Ship (Similar to Going Merry). It is also described as having Sinister Attributes, and blamed for things that go Wrong. This Incarnation of Klabautermann is more Demon-Like, prone to eventually doom the Ship & it's Crew."

This seems to be like Reference to Sea Devil & also Joy Boy
What if Joy Boy & The Devil of The Sea are Two Faces of the same Coin
They were created from The World itself, one represents Good & other Evil

These World Forces are the source of Devil Fruits, Luck of D. & some Mysteries of One Piece
And now in Wano Arc where everyone is hyping this War & saying that it's Outcome will change the World
It would make sense for these Two Forces to make a move & try to change Fate

Joy Boy is trying to help Luffy do his Duty
Shinigami is trying to stop Zoro from doing his

Luffy lost to Kaido and fell into ocean - Zoro broken bones
Luffy magically healed by food - Zoro magically healed by sensu bean
Luffy dead by Kaido - Zoro dead by King
Luffy awakens Joyboy - Zoro Awakens Odens Haki
i would argue more for Ryuma than Oden. since similarities between Zoro and Ryuma are the similar to that between Luffy and Joyboy.
even to the point of being one-eyed.