Chapter Discussion Zoro and Brook will be the first to interact with CP0

They were left on the ship at the entrance of the main Lab where CP0 is going to take lil Kuma to get "fixed". Zoro and Brook will probably be the first line of defense for group 2 for when CP0 come, in my opinion because of their positioning.

any thoughts?
The first and the last, they're not getting past Zoro If they use the same entrance as the other Strawhats. Luffy's group is still behind and bound to meet up with Zoro and Brook.

Thing is they don't know the straw hats are here, so when they go through the entrance to meet shaka they will have to pass the ship.
Luffy's group is in the fabrication stratum, the sunny is near the entrance of Vegapunk's lab, the CP0 wants to kill all 6 Vegapunk so they might kill Atlas in the lower stratum but they still have to go up.
They know Geppo. They can just fly past the Sunny unnoticed.

Weird as it may seem, I have never watched Star Wars at all.
Well, you can always do yourself a favor and watch Star Wars.:cheers:

Just watch the first six movies and the last three from Disney are optional (spoilers alert it's trash).
I just know there are Siths and there is some father son shit where the father has become evil.
I ain't gonna spoil ya on this one then.:handsup:Ya just gotta see it for yourself.:datas: