Theory Zoro and Denjiro

YouTube Version:

In this theory, I will be talking about Denjiro. Denjiro was formally introduced in the flashback in chapter 960. And from that chapter, there are many theories stating that he might be Koshiro, Scopper Gaban etc. But I do not think either of that is correct. I think Denjiro is another character on his own.
Now let’s look at the timeline:
Denjiro is around the same age as Kinemon as shown in chapter 960. Kinemon is 36 years old and if we add the twenty-year time-skip, then he will be around 56. So this definitely rules out Kyoshiro because I don’t see Kyoshiro being 56 years old.
Now for Koshiro. I think Koshiro is a bit young too but not as much as Kyoshiro, this is because we know that Koshiro is 50 years old. This makes Koshiro’s age at the time of the flashback around 10 years old. But the Denjiro we see does not appear to be 10 years old. Also, Koshiro in all likely hood is Kozaburo’s son. So there is no reason for Koshiro to be left behind by his father when he left Wano. But for this theory, Denjiro being Koshiro will also work.
As for Scopper Gaban, I think he is around the same age as Rayliegh. So again no.
So who is Denjiro and where is he?
I think the reason that Denjiro is not yet introduced in the present timeline is because, he is not in Wano. Or has just arrived in Wano. Or will arrive in Wano with Nekomamushi.
Why is that?
Before I answer that, I want to tell you guys that, I am inclining towards the theory that Shimotsuki Ushimaru is Zoro’s father.
So Ushimaru, died 20 years ago which would make Zoro around 1 year old when he died. So if the Shimotsuki clan was destroyed then, then how did Zoro reach east blue.
I think the answer to that is Denjiro.
Ushimaru knew where Kozaburu had gone, that is because both are from the Shimotskui clan. I think he entrusted his son to Denjiro and told him to take him there if he died in his war against Orochi.
So, after Ushimaru died, Denjiro took Zoro and left Wano to east blue to where Kozaburo was. This also gave Denjiro a chance to find allies to fight against Kaidou once the Scarabs returned.
I think there he changed his name and Zoro's name to protect him. The only one who knows the truth apart from Denjiro is Koshiro and maybe Kozaburo if he was alive.
This also explains why Koshiro gave such a famous sword as the Wado Ichimonji to Zoro without any hesitation.
Also on a side note, there is a chance that Denjiro and Koshiro planned Kuina’s “supposed” death. This is because she was the rightful heir to the Wado Ichimonji. But if she was out of the picture, Zoro could inherit it as a student and use it to restore the Shimotskui clan in Wano.
So Where is Denjiro now?
Now that 20 years have passed since Lady Toki’s prophecy, I think he is coming to Wano with his own reinforcements. And we will see him when we get Zoro's flashback.
He most probably is the guy Crocus was talking to in the cover page of chapter 631.