Character Discussion Zoro and Hiyori

Who do you think he would end up with? People might joke that Luffy has his "harem" of princess, but the only woman I recall actually being romantically interested in him, aside from hints with Alvida, was Hancock. And if you think that he won't produce kids, you are on crack. No way Oda would get away without at least some sequel bait.
It’s obviously Nami. She’s the only other one other then Luffy who hasn’t had a romantic interest figure introduced in the whole of OP.

Her endgame arc similarly to Luffys has to involve a kid in some way. Luffy is going to have a kid at the end of OP. Even without the reasons you say, every important pirate in OP has a kid of some kind other then Blackbeard and Mihawk.

Nami’s whole plotline and symbolism back through OP and East Blue is so aligned to the endgame when you look back at the forshadowing and information we know now.

Nami is also the main female of this era. And she has a lot of thematic parallels from what we can tell to Imu

She and Luffy are also thematically opposites but Oda makes it clear Luffy needs that in order to thrive on the sea and in life

It’s obviously Nami. She’s the only other one other then Luffy who hasn’t had a romantic interest figure introduced in the whole of OP.

Her endgame arc similarly to Luffys has to involve a kid in some way. Luffy is going to have a kid at the end of OP. Even without the reasons you say, every important pirate in OP has a kid of some kind other then Blackbeard and Mihawk.

Nami’s whole plotline and symbolism back through OP and East Blue is so aligned to the endgame when you look back at the foreshadowing and information we know now.

Nami is also the main female of this era. And she has a lot of thematic parallels from what we can tell to Imu

She and Luffy are also thematically opposites but Oda makes it clear Luffy needs that in order to thrive on the sea and in life
Find Hancock more likely since at least there is a clear if one sided romantic affection there. Nami and Luffy are good friends, but Nami has to my knowledge never shown any sort of romantic affection to Luffy. She has the same chances as any other woman in the end I suppose and was there first so it could work, but I think of it like Tashigi with Zoro. Could it happen? Sure, but why introduce somebody like Hiyori or Hancock as an alternative then?

So Robin also has a thing for Kiku since she was also angry?
Luffy is in love with Bellamy, Kinemon, Law, etc since he got pissed and went on a rampage after seeing them beaten up?

Makes no sense at all your logic.
Zoro has never reacted like that to any other woman iirc

What's wrong with Zoku ship? I think she suits him

I think Hiyori deserves better than Zoro, at least considering the way he is now, but I guess he just needs to improve himself a bit becoming more of a gentleman and then they can be a good couple.
I also think Zoro deserves much better than Tashigi.
Perona may also seem like an option, but she's Mihawk's girl.

Though not the cutest nor most interesting overall, Hiyori is the most beautiful woman in the series, so I can't imagine any better future than one in which he marries Hiyori in the end.

Find Hancock more likely since at least there is a clear if one sided romantic affection there. Nami and Luffy are good friends, but Nami has to my knowledge never shown any sort of romantic affection to Luffy. She has the same chances as any other woman in the end I suppose and was there first so it could work, but I think of it like Tashigi with Zoro. Could it happen? Sure, but why introduce somebody like Hiyori or Hancock as an alternative then?
Did you not see the Oden flashback? Oda clearly set up some funny gag parallels between Luffy and Oden and all the females they run into. Their “harems”.

It’s not because of anything we’ve seen romance wise whilst I think it will happen but because of a story viewpoint it makes so much sense especially if one considers Nami’s importance to the endgame and her parallels to Imu.

Nami has far more of a chance simply due to the nature of Luffys dynamic and relationship with her.

Did you not see the Oden flashback? Oda clearly set up some funny gag parallels between Luffy and Oden and all the females they run into. Their “harems”.

It’s not because of anything we’ve seen romance wise whilst I think it will happen but because of a story viewpoint it makes so much sense especially if one considers Nami’s importance to the endgame and her parallels to Imu.

Nami has far more of a chance simply due to the nature of Luffys dynamic and relationship with her.
Hey man at the end of the day I dont care to argue on this too much. You think Nami is more likely, I think Hancock. We shall both only see in like twenty years.

Zoro has never reacted like that to any other woman iirc

What's wrong with Zoku ship? I think she suits him
Zoro went full rage mode on Enel after he attacked Robin

At least make a ship of something logical, what your saying is the same as shipping the moon and mud, at least if there was an indication in the story

Nami’s whole plotline and symbolism back through OP and East Blue is so aligned to the endgame when you look back at the forshadowing and information we know now.

Nico Robin.
That's my final answer.