Speculations Zoro and Mihawk final opponents before each other

Who will zoro and mihawks final main opponents be before they fight each other?

Imo they’re both connected to hell aka impel down. Them being the ex head warden and head jailer of impel down

Why would zoro fight shiryu?
  1. The strawhats will face off against the Blackbeard Pirates
  2. Shiryu will be the strongest one after Blackbeard
    • Don’t think Kuzan will stay long and help them fight against the strawhats

Why would mihawk fight Magellan?
  1. There’s a pretty good chance cross guild raids impel down to gather even more strong forces
  2. Mihawk is likely the only member strong enough to face off with Magellan

With them eventually fighting each other with the other stawhats and cross guild members to decide who’s the wss and who will make their captain pirate king

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
  1. even more strong forces
  2. Mihawk is likely the only member strong enough to face off with Magellan
Feel like Crocodile needs to take down Magellan to justify his bounty and position as coleader of Cross Guild.

Magellan is too weak to hype up Mihawk; he was Shiryu's equal before the latter got his fruit.

Feel like Crocodile needs to take down Magellan to justify his bounty and position as coleader of Cross Guild.

Magellan is too weak to hype up Mihawk; he was Shiryu's equal before the latter got his fruit.
Idk I still think Magellan is out of crocodile’s league. Plus mihawk has to fight someone if he goes to impel down he should fight the strongest

Crocodile was never the muscle tho. What he brought to the table was the planning, funds, and forces

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Idk I still think Magellan is out of crocodile’s league. Plus mihawk has to fight someone if he goes to impel down he should fight the strongest

Crocodile was never the muscle tho. What he brought to the table was the planning, funds, and forces
Crocodile's 1.95B bounty says otherwise.

Also Magellan had crocodile, Jinbe, and ivankov all running away from him. As a group with other prisoners as back up
Not surprising, your powerscaling is horrendous.
Okay mr. Zoro came out the timeskip stronger than luffy, Doflamingo, katakuri
Post automatically merged:

Saying I can’t powerscale while defending zoro basic punches over g3 is insane

Since when is Magellan weak? He solo’d the entire impel down by himself and everyone ran. If anything he’s the most underrated top tier

Crocodile was the planning, funds, forces, AND the muscle lol. Are we really downplaying someone who rocked luffy twice and clearly got stronger since then?

Zoro vs Mihawk if it ever happens, it'll be a friendly duel
Lowkey lowkey if the whole strawhats vs cross guild Davy back fight happens in a way it might. Like obviously both sides would take it seriously but still
Both sides would probably agree to have zoro and mihawk participate in the battle round. With zoro winning or losing being the deciding factor in if they get to movr

Since when is Magellan weak? He solo’d the entire impel down by himself and everyone ran. If anything he’s the most underrated top tier

Crocodile was the planning, funds, forces, AND the muscle lol. Are we really downplaying someone who rocked luffy twice and clearly got stronger since then?
Maybe he beats Marco and king the rest idk
:kayneshrug:
I’m not gonna put him over mingo till he proves himself

Agreed. Most people forget Zoro spent more time with Mihawk than with the strawhats. Can't see them genuinely trying to kill each other.
They sincerely think someone who bonded with zoro for 2 years will have a serious dangerous battle with Zoro when they meet in NW ....

Lowkey lowkey if the whole strawhats vs cross guild Davy back fight happens in a way it might. Like obviously both sides would take it seriously but still
Both sides would probably agree to have zoro and mihawk participate in the battle round. With zoro winning or losing being the deciding factor in if they get to movr

Maybe he beats Marco and king the rest idk
:kayneshrug:
I’m not gonna put him over mingo till he proves himself
Zoro vs Mihawk
Shanks vs Luffy

Are just pointless battles with no real stake/danger
Just friendly duels if they happens

They sincerely think someone who bonded with zoro for 2 years will have a serious dangerous battle with Zoro when they meet in NW ....
You sincerely think that an Admiral w/o his df is just an inbetweener :risitameh:

Zoro vs Mihawk has been set up 3 decades ago.
All these "friendly match" & Davy back fights" are no different than the previous retarded takes like "Janitor kills Mihawk and becomes the new WSS".

IT won't be friendly WTF!!!???

Have none of you read/watched a samurai manga or movie?

The master and student aren't supposed to hold back against each other @JoNdule aren't you a fan of Rurouni Kenshin?

Hiko vs Kenshin is the Mihawk vs Zoro neither will hold back either one of them dies or the other goes into seclusion as a legendary figure.

Zoro vs Mihawk
Shanks vs Luffy

Are just pointless battles with no real stake/danger
Just friendly duels if they happens
Nah I don’t think they’d be completely hostile but I think both need it

Zoro vs mihawk is not only going to be the fight where zoro proves he’s the superior swordsman but also going to be 100% important to helping luffy become pirate king

As for luffy and shanks
Shanks is just as much of an obstacle as Blackbeard is right now to luffy becoming pirate king. All of them are after the one piece and luffy has to prove he’s and his crew are better than both. Also usopp and yasopp have to meet

Nah I don’t think they’d be completely hostile but I think both need it

Zoro vs mihawk is not only going to be the fight where zoro proves he’s the superior swordsman but also going to be 100% important to helping luffy become pirate king

As for luffy and shanks
Shanks is just as much of an obstacle as Blackbeard is right now to luffy becoming pirate king. All of them are after the one piece and luffy has to prove he’s and his crew are better than both. Also usopp and yasopp have to meet
Shanks aill never have serious battle with Luffy
Even Roger and WB weren't fighting seriously against each tpher because they became friendly.

You sincerely think that an Admiral w/o his df is just an inbetweener :risitameh:

Zoro vs Mihawk has been set up 3 decades ago.
All these "friendly match" & Davy back fights" are no different than the previous retarded takes like "Janitor kills Mihawk and becomes the new WSS".
I'm not gonna discuss with a zoro fan
Wano proved me that you don't know anything about one piece or storytelling