General & Others Zoro and sandai

I think sandai will broken in this arc. Then it will replaced by shusuui or idai, i believe nasjuro holding the idai and after this arc maybe SHP will going back to wano for repairing the "smile" Effect and take shusuui back after they know who saved the country. Then for the last buff zoro at least will make wado black and i hope 2 more sword will get blackened too.
Eh personally idk about sandai breaking or being given up any more
  • I feel like zoro and shusui are just done. With it likely being fate zoro one of Ryuma’s decedents brought it back to wano
    • Lowkey idk exactly how but I do think the scarred eyes both ryuma and zoro have might be tied to shusui somehow
  • As for nusjuro I doubt he goes down this arc and with him likely playing a role post egghead it’s unlikely he gives up his weapon. Even if he does have shodai
With wado basically being the Ying to enma’s Yang I do have hope it’ll be fleshed out soon

Eh personally idk about sandai breaking or being given up any more
  • I feel like zoro and shusui are just done. With it likely being fate zoro one of Ryuma’s decedents brought it back to wano
    • Lowkey idk exactly how but I do think the scarred eyes both ryuma and zoro have might be tied to shusui somehow
  • As for nusjuro I doubt he goes down this arc and with him likely playing a role post egghead it’s unlikely he gives up his weapon. Even if he does have shodai
With wado basically being the Ying to enma’s Yang I do have hope it’ll be fleshed out soon
I just think sandai kinda underated for one of the best swordman in OP universe. But maybe sandai have a special power with its "curse" Thing, and when it reach the black sword its become more powerful.

Yeah shusuui maybe wont be taken again, but i think shusuui is better that sandai. But who knows let Oda Cook this.

Oh yeah wado become black kinda broke the sword history.

Zoro is definitely going to make at the very least one of his swords

There’s a theory that maybe making one has to do with the death/awakening of a swordsman. Like similar to zoans in a way that both wills fully become one
So basically the swords will fuses with Zoro’s giving him the weird double layered eyes and Zoro’s will fuses with the sword making it permanently black
Huh? I don't recall Ryuma having double-layered eyes, but Ryuma still made a black blade. So what does eyes and sword fusing have to do with this? :nicagesmile:

Anyway, you're overthinking this, man. If you're gonna speculate, at least speculate on things that are still parts of the story, not ones that Lolda so blatantly threw away like a garbage back in Wano. :suresure:

I just think sandai kinda underated for one of the best swordman in OP universe. But maybe sandai have a special power with its "curse" Thing, and when it reach the black sword its become more powerful.

Yeah shusuui maybe wont be taken again, but i think shusuui is better that sandai. But who knows let Oda Cook this.

Oh yeah wado become black kinda broke the sword history.
While sandai grade wise is the lowest of zoro’s swords if he makes it black hopefully it reach the same great grade level as them and also shusui. Yeah hopefully we find out more about the “curse” of sandai and the other kitetsu star make them so special

I still don’t think zoro will take back shusui but maybe it can become relevant again in someway. Like im not saying i really think it’ll happen but what if shiryu takes it or idk s-hawk. Again don’t really believe it but eh

Personally I at least just want wado (and habakiri) to feel just as special as enma. Hopefully wado gets fleshed out soon if not next
Huh? I don't recall Ryuma having double-layered eyes, but Ryuma still made a black blade. So what does eyes and sword fusing have to do with this? :nicagesmile:

Anyway, you're overthinking this, man. If you're gonna speculate, at least speculate on things that are still parts of the story, not ones that Lolda so blatantly threw away like a garbage back in Wano. :suresure:
Maybe his cut eye did/does
:memehm:
Again idk how but I do think there’s a chance their eyes might be related to shusui in some way. It could just be a coincidence but I think it could be cool

I understand not liking how zoro as a character wasn’t fleshed out it wano much but I still don’t think that means that the points mentioned in wano relating to zoro won’t eventually get fleshed out

While sandai grade wise is the lowest of zoro’s swords if he makes it black hopefully it reach the same great grade level as them and also shusui. Yeah hopefully we find out more about the “curse” of sandai and the other kitetsu star make them so special

I still don’t think zoro will take back shusui but maybe it can become relevant again in someway. Like im not saying i really think it’ll happen but what if shiryu takes it or idk s-hawk. Again don’t really believe it but eh

Personally I at least just want wado (and habakiri) to feel just as special as enma. Hopefully wado gets fleshed out soon if not next

Again idk how but I do think there’s a chance their eyes might be related to shusui in some way. It could just be a coincidence but I think it could be cool

I understand not liking how zoro as a character wasn’t fleshed out it wano much but I still don’t think that means that the points mentioned in wano relating to zoro won’t eventually get fleshed out
Yeah actually we dont know what grade shisuui was when its not black, maybe its just a common sword. Anything i think great as long as its blackened sword, for wado maybe zoro should keep its original color just cover it with haki when he use it to fight.

Yeah actually we dont know what grade shisuui was when its not black, maybe its just a common sword. Anything i think great as long as its blackened sword, for wado maybe zoro should keep its original color just cover it with haki when he use it to fight.
Fair but I doubt it was a normal common blade because it’s ability to be more destructive and it having a personality Zoro commented on

I think it could be cool if wado and enma stay normal they basically being sister blades and sandai the lowest grade gets the boost

Oh, well. I tried. :jordanmf:

If we're lucky, maybe at least Wado will turn black.

Zoro turning one blade black is doubtful ??? You have shit for brains
Yes even Wado turning black is doubtful. This clown mangaka barely focuses on Zoro and u think he is gonna give exposition on black blades and that power-up to him?
That's not happening.

Zoro is definitely going to make at the very least one of his swords

There’s a theory that maybe making one has to do with the death/awakening of a swordsman. Like similar to zoans in a way that both wills fully become one
So basically the swords will fuses with Zoro’s giving him the weird double layered eyes and Zoro’s will fuses with the sword making it permanently black
Zoro has less than 10% chance of turning even 1 sword black.

Also the rest of the theory is absolute garbage with no evidence in the story.

Oh, well. I tried. :jordanmf:

If we're lucky, maybe at least Wado will turn black.
Team black blade sandai for now
:pepebusi:

Yes even Wado turning black is doubtful. This clown mangaka barely focuses on Zoro and u think he is gonna give exposition on black blades and that power-up to him?
That's not happening.

Zoro has less than 10% chance of turning even 1 sword black.

Also the rest of the theory is absolute garbage with no evidence in the story.
Zoro is going to make a black blade lol. It’s weird to think otherwise

Zoro is going to make a black blade lol. It’s weird to think otherwise
That's not certain. There's no concrete evidence of that
If it was then oda would've given a hint thru Zoro back in Wano. But Zoro came out of Wano as clueless as he was when he entered wano regarding black blades.

It's a big IF that Wado would turn black. Rest of the blades are out of question

It's not how it works, the blade is a meito depending on the blacksmith a common blade can't become a meito

That's not certain. There's no concrete evidence of that
If it was then oda would've given a hint thru Zoro back in Wano. But Zoro came out of Wano as clueless as he was when he entered wano regarding black blades.

It's a big IF that Wado would turn black. Rest of the blades are out of question
Zoro was asking about it in wano
Wano wasn’t the beginning and end of his character. It not happening in wano doesn’t mean it won’t happen