Break Week Zoro and Sanji aren't the ideal duo

Lmao Okay. Whatever parallel you don't like = boring

Wings of Pirate King is a trio with Luffy. Zoro won't give a fuck about Sanji if he isn't in Luffy's crew.
U think sanji gives a fuck abt zoro if he isnt in luffy's crew? LMAO. these reasons are so pathetic. doesnt matter "wings of the pirate king" is a thing. unless oda show any such sort of a package making a duo of luffy and zoro they arent a duo simple. This is the same when it come to strength. luffy is tiers apart from both zoro and sanji while the latter being relatively equal

U think sanji gives a fuck abt zoro if he isnt in luffy's crew? LMAO. these reasons are so pathetic. doesnt matter "wings of the pirate king" is a thing. unless oda show any such sort of a package making a duo of luffy and zoro they arent a duo simple. This is the same when it come to strength. luffy is tiers apart from both zoro and sanji while the latter being relatively equal
Wings of Pirate King is a trio epithet given to Zoro and Sanji only because of Luffy. Its more of a trio. Without Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have no relevance together.
Zoro is near to Luffy in strength, he has fought some of the Luffy's opponents too, Morgan, Hody, Fujitora, Kaido,
Is a supernova with Luffy, Is a conqueror and has been mistaken for Captain again and again. Don't try to drag Zoro to Sanji's level to make Sanji relevant. Zoro's gonna surpass the WSS by the end of the series.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Doesn't this really suit Luffy's character and personality though?
Isn't this what Luffy really is.
What have you been watching all these years.... All those Crew interactions, character quirks not enough an indicator to you that this is what Luffy's whole journey's been and will continue to be.
Umm yeah, which is exactly why I posted that imagine. It literally is a reflection of their journey through the story.

Wings of Pirate King is a trio epithet given to Zoro and Sanji only because of Luffy. Its more of a trio. Without Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have no relevance together.
Zoro is near to Luffy in strength, he has fought some of the Luffy's opponents too, Morgan, Hody, Fujitora, Kaido,
Is a supernova with Luffy, Is a conqueror and has been mistaken for Captain again and again. Don't try to drag Zoro to Sanji's level to make Sanji relevant. Zoro's gonna surpass the WSS by the end of the series.
None of them matters when they are "wings" of luffy. being them they are equal. simple as that. There is a reason zoro and sanji are stuck together to beat YCs while luffy gonna beat kaido. if u need to complain then call Oda not me lmao :josad:

None of them matters when they are "wings" of luffy. being them they are equal. simple as that. There is a reason zoro and sanji are stuck together to beat YCs while luffy gonna beat kaido. if u need to complain then call Oda not me lmao :josad:
Wings doesn't mean they are equal in strength.
There is also a reason Zoro fought Kaido and was in the roof with other supernovas.

For the 10000000 time They are not equal and with every VC or SBS oda confirma that if they have to be equal in everything why sanji is not idiot like zoro or zoro smart like Sanji?see

I wouldn’t say they are completely equals in strength, wings imply that they are equally significant to luffy becoming king of the pirates - not necessarily in strength. With that said, they are definitely relative and will always be in similar leagues of strength. Oda is just more fluid with how he chooses to portray sanji in fights and in every losing situation he’s been in, there’s always been a caveat to it but when it comes down to taking down the big players in most arcs, it’s always luffy on top with zoro and sanji taking out the next two down.

He isn't. When shit gets serious, Luffy takes the main villain down while Zoro's ballpark remains with the significantly weaker subordinates. Zoro may be capable of momentarily performing at a higher level, but he's unable to consistently achieve the feats that such tiers require to win the battle. At the end of the day, King reassured the exact same dynamics we've seen throughout the whole series: he doesn't belong to the tier of a Crocodile, a Lucci, a Kaido... but a Bonez, a Kaku, or a King, all of which are commonly depicted as closer to Sanji's versus than to Luffy's.

Wings doesn't mean they are equal in strength.
There is also a reason Zoro fought Kaido and was in the roof with other supernovas.
Doesnt mean anything again. did zoro beat kaido? no. the one who is gonna do it? luffy. the one zoro gonna beat? king . the one sanji gonna beat? queen. luffy beating someone with 4.611 billion bounty and other two are beating 1.39 billion and 1.32 billion bounty commanders. the difference is clear as day. like I said complain Oda if u want but not me. from now on they are "wings" as equal tier playing support role to pirate king luffy

For the 10000000 time They are not equal and with every VC or SBS oda confirma that if they have to be equal in everything why sanji is not idiot like zoro or zoro smart like Sanji?see
who said anything abt personalities? they are equal in strength. they are the "wings of pirate king". the two men who helps luffy to soar. And to soar u need to be equal. its actually simple to understand if u ask me. no mental gymnastics are needed here.

I wouldn’t say they are completely equals in strength, wings imply that they are equally significant to luffy becoming king of the pirates - not necessarily in strength. With that said, they are definitely relative and will always be in similar leagues of strength. Oda is just more fluid with how he chooses to portray sanji in fights and in every losing situation he’s been in, there’s always been a caveat to it but when it comes down to taking down the big players in most arcs, it’s always luffy on top with zoro and sanji taking out the next two down.
equal means equal tier obviously. they are relatively so close in strength while luffy is on a different tier :kata:

Last edited:
He isn't. When shit gets serious, Luffy takes the main villain down while Zoro's ballpark remains with the significantly weaker subordinates. Zoro may be capable of momentarily performing at a higher level, but he's unable to consistently achieve the feats that such tiers require to win the battle. At the end of the day, King reassured the exact same dynamics we've seen throughout the whole series: he doesn't belong to the tier of a Crocodile, a Lucci, a Kaido... but a Bonez, a Kaku, or a King, all of which are commonly depicted as closer to Sanji's versus than to Luffy's.
Zoro's opponent may be weaker than Luffy's opponent, it doesn't change the fact that Zoro is stronger than Sanji and have been for a while, No one's disputing that Zoro almost always fight the 2nd strongest and Sanji fights 3rd strongest, but Only Zoro has fought Luffy's opponent too, He defeated Morgan, in FI island he defeated Hody, He has fought Fujitora in equal footing just like Luffy, fought Kaido and gave him a scar. This is the distinction Oda has made between Zoro and Sanji.

Luffy/Zoro is more Zoro following orders and watching Luffy's back.

Sanji/Zoro is more equal footing and watching each other's back.

The video is about working together, that's why they used Sanji & Zoro.
Zoro obeying order doesn't mean he has not worked together, He and Luffy have worked in perfect synchronization throughout the series,

And Zoro and Sanji both have LUFFY's back and the crew's back more than each other backs. Thats why Zoro said to Sanji that he owed him one when he saved Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

Doesnt mean anything again. did zoro beat kaido? no. the one who is gonna do it? luffy. the one zoro gonna beat? king . the one sanji gonna beat? queen. luffy beating someone with 4.611 billion bounty and other two beating are 1.39 billion and 1.32 billion bounty commanders. the difference is clear as day. like I said complain Oda if u want but not me. from now on they are "wings" as equal tier playing support role to pirate king luffy

who said anything abt personalities? they are equal in strength. they are the "wings of pirate king". the two men who helps luffy to soar. And to soar u need to be equal. its actually simple to understand if u ask me. no mental gymnastics are needed here.

equal means equal tier obviously. they are relatively so close in strength while luffy is on a different tier
Dude sit down, Zoro gave permanent scar to World's strongest creature, have fought some of Luffy's opponent and Fujitora in equal footing, is a supernova and among the strongest rookie, Is so strong has been mistaken to be a captain again and again, is going to surpass the world's strongest swordsman.
Meanwhile Sanji got low diffed by Doffy

thing abt personalities? they are equal in strength. they are the "wings of pirate king". the two men who helps luffy to soar. And to soar u need to be equal. its actually simple to understand if u ask me. no mental gymnastics are needed here.

equal means equal tier obviously. they are relatively so close in strength while luffy is on a different tier :kata:[/QUOTE]
No no no you ar
Doesnt mean anything again. did zoro beat kaido? no. the one who is gonna do it? luffy. the one zoro gonna beat? king . the one sanji gonna beat? queen. luffy beating someone with 4.611 billion bounty and other two beating are 1.39 billion and 1.32 billion bounty commanders. the difference is clear as day. like I said complain Oda if u want but not me. from now on they are "wings" as equal tier playing support role to pirate king luffy

equal means equal tier obviously. they are relatively so close in strength while luffy is on a different tier :kata:
Now ignore the wings fact tell me what feats have sanji to be at zoro's level
Im waiting:hope:

They aren't equal but the gap between them will never be as large as (some) Zoro stans want it to be. Zoro definitely isn't low-mid diffing Sanji or anything like that.

Dude sit down, Zoro gave permanent scar to World's strongest creature, have fought some of Luffy's opponent and Fujitora in equal footing, is a supernova and among the strongest rookie, Is so strong has been mistaken to be a captain again and again, is going to surpass the world's strongest swordsman.
Meanwhile Sanji got low diffed by Doffy
Like I said just becoz u cry doesnt mean its true. and none of wt u say doesnt matter as they are being paired as "wings" and there is nothing u can do abt it. according to story zoro and sanji are on a equal footing apart from luffy its simple

Now ignore the wings fact tell me what feats have sanji to be at zoro's level
Im waiting:hope:
why ignore "wings" when that's a factual statement in the story. that's like saying ignore zoro being a swordsman or something like that lol

They aren't equal but the gap between them will never be as large as (some) Zoro stans want it to be. Zoro definitely isn't low-mid diffing Sanji or anything like that.
they are on the same tier while luffy is not. its simple. same tier doesnt mean exact equal though

Like I said just becoz u cry doesnt mean its true. and none of wt u say doesnt matter as they are being paired as "wings" and there is nothing u can do abt it. according to story zoro and sanji are on a equal footing apart from luffy its simple

why ignore "wings" when that's a factual statement in the story. that's like saying ignore zoro being a swordsman or something like that lol

they are on the same tier while luffy is not. its simple. same tier doesnt mean exact equal though
As expected
”Wings”keep coping:myman:

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like Zoro can be bros with any character? I also find this ironic because we could say that Zoro is the least social character, yet each interaction he has with a character works on so many levels.