General & Others Zoro and Sanji final battle

Zoro and Sanji final fight against the wg?

• Total voters
Zoro will fight Nusjuro who is stronger than Mihawk

Possibilities for Sanji include; rematch with S-Shark, fights S-Flamingo to get revenge for the time Doflamingo negged him, fights a random Holy Knight

Right now my bets on the seraphim
S-hawk pretty much encapsulates most of zoro’s opponents into 1 ultimate challenge
S-shark is a martial artist, has the fruit oda thought would fit sanji, and Jinbe is obviously a fishman with fmi potentially being tied to the all blue

Wheres the "each other" option?
Post automatically merged:

Right now my bets on the seraphim
S-hawk pretty much encapsulates most of zoro’s opponents into 1 ultimate challenge
S-shark is a martial artist, has the fruit oda thought would fit sanji, and Jinbe is obviously a fishman with fmi potentially being tied to the all blue
You'd think oda would have wrote something about sanji asking about the all blue in fmi

Also if the holy knights end up being actual power houses it’d be cool if they represented a black and white knight
Fan fiction theory but
  • Zoro vs black knight, eastern dragon vibes, woman, maybe has an armor made black with haki
  • Sanji vs white knight, western dragon vibes, connected to sora, and tech based armor

Wheres the "each other" option?
Post automatically merged:

You'd think oda would have wrote something about sanji asking about the all blue in fmi
All least it got referenced that arc lol

Also if the holy knights end up being actual power houses it’d be cool if they represented a black and white knight
Fan fiction theory but
  • Zoro vs black knight, eastern dragon vibes, woman, maybe has an armor made black with haki
  • Sanji vs white knight, western dragon vibes, connected to sora, and tech based armor

All least it got referenced that arc lol
This is a cool idea. I love the zoro armor idea