Current Events Zoro and Sanji /=/ Rayleigh and Scopper

You don't mess with Oda's hints. He did this since the very manga start.

Roger, Ray, Gabban definitely remind the current M3.

Still this has nothing to do with power levels so don't worry.

Sanji is only Gaban's parallel in the sense he's the third in command and the Pirate King's left hand man (so it seems). If he cooks and frequently fights with Rayleigh—what we saw this chapter is contrary—that'd be something. It's like comparing Crocus to Chopper (or Brook because of his relations to Laboon). The Roger Pirates are their own characters with Roger and Rayleigh mirroring Luffy and Zoro in some aspects, but again, they're their own characters.

Man, does it even matter?
Rayleigh and Scopper still rocks
Zoro and Sanji still rocks
who gives a fuck, all 4 characters are great in their own rights (Scopper needs more screentime though before saying that to be fair hahaha). But, they do not need to be an exact mirror of Zoro and Sanji. They only need to resemble Zoro and Sanji in that they are Roger's best two fighters (before Oden joining for one single year as a borrow LOL)

Man, does it even matter?
Rayleigh and Scopper still rocks
Zoro and Sanji still rocks
who gives a fuck, all 4 characters are great in their own rights (Scopper needs more screentime though before saying that to be fair hahaha). But, they do not need to be an exact mirror of Zoro and Sanji. They only need to resemble Zoro and Sanji in that they are Roger's best two fighters (before Oden joining for one single year as a borrow LOL)
In the official translation roger does not say scooper and rayleigh are his top two

S

stealthblack

as usual. a comic relief panel is used to power scaling or setting characters into relation.

both scopper and rayleigh use bladed weapons in combat.
guess Zoro is now a parallel to both.

I do not even know what your point is. this chapter proves and disproves nothing I am afraid.

this sounds very much like confirmation bias.

both are commanding the crew to attack and want to stop oden together. how the fuck is that comic relief in your sick dark humor world

Their positions in the crews regarding their strength is the same thing. No denying that. Their personalities and other things are nothing alike though from what I can tell.