General & Others Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru still on the table?

C

Cruxroux

Being able to hurt someone doesnโ€™t mean you can beat them. Zoro can hurt mihawk too but that doesnโ€™t mean much
Technically if oda wanted he could give franky enough power ups to beat kizaru too

1. Heโ€™s just not strong enough yet
  2. He isnโ€™t beating an admiral especially kizaru before shiryu
  3. He isnโ€™t getting a 3 billion+ berry bounty yet
  • He's more than strong enough lol , He has Enough AP , Speed to deal with Kizaru lmao.
  • He's already stronger than them both lol.
  • Yes Albino-chan the Oda right hand man , Writing everything on who gets what kind of bounty. Zoro is already worth 2B+.... Being 3B+ isn't a big deal lol.

Tbh I donโ€™t really mind luffy vs kizaru being the main fight of the arc but what do you think will happen with Saturn?
I believe that kuma will sacrifice himself and strawhats will escape.
I don't really want Saturn to fall now because i want the gorosei to fall from sabo, zoro, kid, law, and sanji lol to my headcannon.
And in general it seems that egghead arc is not about fighting because all the fights are really weird imo. You have zoro vs lucci that in one panel they are huffing and in the other zoro is using two swords. Luffy somehow puts kizaru down but they never really go at it and kizaru never used his awakening.
It seems that oda is trying to stall until something happens because the whole fighting seems weird imo.

I believe that kuma will sacrifice himself and strawhats will escape.
I don't really want Saturn to fall now because i want the gorosei to fall from sabo, zoro, kid, law, and sanji lol to my headcannon.
And in general it seems that egghead arc is not about fighting because all the fights are really weird imo. You have zoro vs lucci that in one panel they are huffing and in the other zoro is using two swords. Luffy somehow puts kizaru down but they never really go at it and kizaru never used his awakening.
It seems that oda is trying to stall until something happens because the whole fighting seems weird imo.
Based on how much the egghead incident has been hyped I kinda think both kizaru and Saturn have to go down tbh. I donโ€™t think itโ€™ll be a simple escape arc. Not even wci was

Based on how much the egghead incident has been hyped I kinda think both kizaru and Saturn have to go down tbh. I donโ€™t think itโ€™ll be a simple escape arc. Not even wci was
Ohh i had forgotten about that lol
Yeah i mean what kind of incident would be if we are talking about escape lol.
I have to give some thought into it because i was sure that there will be not a major fight lmao :milaugh:

If the plot does not require Zoro to fight Kizaru, he will not fight him as his arc fight. And especially not in a 2v1 battle.

โ€œZoro not being strong enoughโ€ is not argument for the fight to happens or not, because of the narrative concept named : power-up. If Oda wants Zoro to beat Kizaru he can give him a power up to do so.