Speculations Zoro and Sanji will only have one more all-out fight.

Sanji just beat Queen, a YC2, rather easily. Zoro beat King, a YC1, rather easily after his power up.

This should indicate that they don't have many fights left so you could be right. But Odas powerscaling doesn't make any sense most of the time.

I mean where does Luffy go from here? Apart from BB, Imu, Dragon and Kong nobody should stand a chance not even Shanks, Mihawk, Akainu or Kizaru.

Perhaps next fight is Fishman Island like. Strawhats vs new giants pirates and strawhats show that almost no other crew can even kill their boredom.

and how did you come to this conclusion?
Joy Boy Luffy defeated WSC Kaido. Yes, both were already injured beforehand but I think the result would have been the same with the ridiculous power winning out.

And both by feats and reputation Kaido is said to have been strongest in the world, perhaps with the exception of the unknown quantities of BB (still powering up), Dragon (hidden force), Imu (hidden character all together), Kong (Long gone from Battlefield).

what feats? He fought rookies with another Yonko and still lost
His feats are garbage
and reputation Kaido is said to have been strongest in the world
He isn't world's strongest creature

It's just a hearsay fodder in op world say. He's as much WSC as Don Krieg is the strongest man in the world
Dragon (hidden force), Imu (hidden character all together)
and how much do you know about other characters?
Kong (Long gone from Battlefield)
I don't follow the logic

Sanji just beat Queen, a YC2, rather easily. Zoro beat King, a YC1, rather easily after his power up.

This should indicate that they don't have many fights left so you could be right. But Odas powerscaling doesn't make any sense most of the time.

I mean where does Luffy go from here? Apart from BB, Imu, Dragon and Kong nobody should stand a chance not even Shanks, Mihawk, Akainu or Kizaru.

Perhaps next fight is Fishman Island like. Strawhats vs new giants pirates and strawhats show that almost no other crew can even kill their boredom.
Thats my point bro, people think they'll just fight YC's again extreme diff... This is narratively unfeasible.

They even bet on gorosei that are a bunch of old politicians that can't even fight at high levels.

Because they're the top 4 fighters in the entire WG and Sanji sure as fuck wont be top 4 on the alliance side.

He's not getting bigger Ws than Dragon,Sabo,Law or Kid.

Period.
Wait, you think Law and Kid are gonna be at the final war? :kobeha:

You also think Dragon and Sabo are gonna fight alongside with Luffy?:kobeha:

You think the Straw Hats are soloing the ENTIRE World Government? :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:
Yes with allies but not with other captains.

So for example, Luffy would have
  • main strawhats
  • grandfleet
  • some samurai from Wano
  • some soldiers from Dressrosa
  • some soldiers from Alabasta
and so on. All the people he saved.

But I see no reason why Law and Kid would be there. It's Luffy challenging the WG not Kid and Law. He's the one who found the one piece, not they.

Straw hats + Fleet + Fishman Pirates + Wano Samurai + Germa Kingdom
Yes with allies but not with other captains.

So for example, Luffy would have
  • main strawhats
  • grandfleet
  • some samurai from Wano
  • some soldiers from Dressrosa
  • some soldiers from Alabasta
and so on. All the people he saved.

But I see no reason why Law and Kid would be there. It's Luffy challenging the WG not Kid and Law. He's the one who found the one piece, not they.
0% chance of the Revolutionaries not taking part in the final war

0% chance of Law a D. who wants to uncover the truth of this world, a natural enemy of the Celestial Dragons, not taking part in the final war

0% chance of Kid not taking part if Law does

0% chance of Law a D. who wants to uncover the truth of this world, a natural enemy of the Celestial Dragons, not taking part in the final war

If the revs do, they won’t be involved in the marines.

If law does, he wouldn’t be involved with the marines

If laws not a part of the marines fight, neither will kid be

why?

I think they are gonna go to war before Luffy and get destroyed. Didn't Sabo go to Marijoa to declare just that?
What? The truth will be revealed with one piece or even before that, what does the final war got to do with it?

Saul was a "natural enemy of celestial dragons" and he died.
I don't follow the logic

Is Kid Law's ass licker that follows him?

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I think dudes who says Zoro and Sanji will have 3 more all out fights are delusional. (don't get me wrong, i'd love to see, i basically read one piece nowadays only because of those 2 characters)

Just look at how much time Oda needed to finally give them an proper 1v1 fight post timeskip, only in the final of the yonko Saga. It took many arcs and years.

And since One Piece is heading into its final Saga, Oda will likely repeat the same formula, he'll focus on develop the grotesque amount of side characters and mysteries he left unsolved and will sideline Zoro and Sanji again.

But again, don't get me wrong, they will have a lot of skirmishes and will low diff a lot of characters, but i'm referring to all-out 1v1 fights, and that's one of the reasons i don't think Blackbeard will be the final ultimate villain, because it will be just repetitive to Zoro and Sanji fights YC's again imo.

Thoughts?
I think Sanji and Zoro will have a serious fight, because there is precedent for it.

-Zoro has made it clear that he finds insubordination disgusting, making it clear that he would not accept Usopp back unless Usopp apologized.
-Zoro said he was pissed at Sanji during Zou, making it clear he disagreed with Sanji's decision to leave with the Big Mom Pirates, and complaining that he was actively hurting their ability to fight Kaido

I think Zoro has just held off until things were settled, and they were fully healed. I doubt Zoro just lets Sanji off after fucking up with Big Mom, then fucking up again by being unwilling to fight during the Raid on Onigashima.

That being said, I want them to get better because of it:
-They can train each other in Haki
-Zoro can learn Geppo from Sanji, as well as how to coat his blades in flames
-Sanji can learn how to use knives as swords from Zoro (Sanji doesn't have to worry about breaking his cooking-hands anymore since he has his regenerative exoskeleton)

I want them to fight, then settle their differences. Can't have them bickering during serious fights anymore.

what feats? He fought rookies with another Yonko and still lost
His feats are garbage

He isn't world's strongest creature

It's just a hearsay fodder in op world say. He's as much WSC as Don Krieg is the strongest man in the world

and how much do you know about other characters?

I don't follow the logic
Feats like killing Oden despite not being in his prime, being scouted by Xebec himself, lifting the whole of Onigashima, running a gauntlet, falling from sky Island without serious injuries, hakai, magma attacks, fire, wind blades, super tough scales, incredible Speed, CoC, future sight and so on.

He didn't lose to rookies. He lost to Jesus Christ aka Joy Boy. A legendary warrior last seen 800 years ago.

I don't know how strong those 4 are. No one does, not even those in the One Piece world do. Of all known fighters Kaido is/was #1. But those 4 are unknown quantities. For all we know Kong might spank Akainu. Or he is just an old guy today who would get whupped by Akainu.

Feats like killing Oden despite not being in his prime
Oden was in boiling oil for 1 hour and he used a gun to kill him

Current Kaido wasn't able to kill Kinemon
being scouted by Xebec himself
Kaido just showed up on his island
lifting the whole of Onigashima
8yr old Momo who has no idea how his devil fruit work, scared of heights did that.
running a gauntlet
man, shut up with your fodder "gauntlet"

Luffy beat 1000s of fodder up the way with Kaido, should I also count that as a gauntlet?
calling from sky Island without serious injuries
Good job, maybe it got to do with his devil fruit?
If Caribou fell from the sky and turned into a mud without a scratch, I still wouldn't be impressed. Because that's his power.

also, that dude from Skypia survive the fall to earth in the cover story.
Yeah? What about it?
He has 0 magma attacks. The attacks are literally called "flames"
fire, wind blades, super tough scales, incredible Speed, CoC, future sight and so on
Now you are just naming his moves/attacks. Should I also name Nami's attacks as if it means anything?