General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

Don't give me that much praise.. I have ny shortcomings too..

He's a level-headed guy from all i have seen.. Not as assertive and reckless as i am
Post automatically merged:

We usually self-analyse Japanese translations to make perfect sense out of this since we know Viz may or may not have gotten it right I'm pretty sure we have been in such dilemmas before.

If this thread was made to bloster some stupid point from a zoro-fan then remember that y'all whine about Ohara's zoro 2nd strongest statement from his viver card translation and were devising "logical" corrections to his translation, when you know Ohara is fond of Japanese and masses consider him a trust worthy source of translation when it come to the subtle tid bits contexts and semantics of the language.BUT ZORO SUPREMACY EVEN IF WE HAVE TO NEGLECT POPULAR TRUSTWORTHY TRANSLATION AND MAKE UP OUR OWN BS
:finally:

I should have said this initially but lemme say it now coz this BS cannot be tolerated from any FC.. ANY..

The intrinsic nuance between Viz! Ohara, and Sandman is that as a devoted fans they know SBS's
while Viz may or may not be referring to whatever other source Oda has put out there for further elaborated information which just like Sandman stated this doesn't seem to be the case.. and ik ik "THE WINGS OF THE PK" sounds like a prestigious title but aside from Zoro v Sanji squabble and narrative this thread is regurgitating.. Why not look at this from a general genuine perspective rather than halfassing our assessment to bolster this pathetic ZvS crap to basically contradict yourself at the end of the day like this quintessential example here THIS THREAD.

And that genuine Perspective is to ponder more on what oda has put out there rather than handicapping your knowledge and understanding of the aspects of story by sticking to Viz translation.. And contradict yourself less at the end of the day. REFER to Japanese speakers who bring the snippets of details lost by just casual translation, which Viz seems to fond of, and elaborate more on the semantics..to bring out the obsecure meaning.. Its totally fine, if you have watched Ohara's new video you'd get how 3rd person perspective on translation can make a difference..

for wanji fans, sanji being" One of the wings" is as good as being the wing in general .. Since symbolically the PK can't soar at all if one is just defective, think logically....

yea thats it..

Wait forgot to ramble one more thing

Wanji feats incoming!!!

:finally::finally:

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
From @chrono @Jackteo @The Unworthy @RayanOO @MonsterZoro @ShishioIsBack

It's saddening that Sanji is finally getting special recognition. He's getting extreme hype as being recognised as the "Wings of the PK". But of course idiotic fans from both sides arw ruining this. Sanji fans are obssesed with matching him with Zoro, instead of appreciating the fact that Oda just gave special recognition to Sanji. Recognition that Zoro never got. And jealous Zoro fans are preying on the fact that Sanji fans are desperate to equate Sanji and Zoro, so they're making the title seem lame and unimportant. At the end of the fucking day, Robin ( a SH) has just declared Sanji has a special high ranking within the SHs. Showing he's above them all except Luffy. Whether Zoro has that ranking or not is irrelevant. Its obvious being called the Wings of the PK, is a position right under Luffy himself. Right now Sanji has just been declared above every other SH bar Luffy. People need to deep this....

This is honestly the most important hierarchical moment for any SH ever..... since it was declared by another SH.

Best believe no one below Vice Captain would be called “Wings of the PK”. The person that will soar their Captain to becoming the King of the Pirates. Rejoice Sanji fans this is a big fucking W for us.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

It's saddening that Sanji is finally getting special recognition. He's getting extreme hype as being recognised as the "Wings of the PK". But of course idiotic fans from both sides arw ruining this. Sanji fans are obssesed with matching him with Zoro, instead of appreciating the fact that Oda just gave special recognition to Sanji. Recognition that Zoro never got. And jealous Zoro fans are preying on the fact that Sanji fans are desperate to equate Sanji and Zoro, so they're making the title seem lame and unimportant. At the end of the fucking day, Robin ( a SH) has just declared Sanji has a special high ranking within the SHs. Showing he's above them all except Luffy. Whether Zoro has that ranking or not is irrelevant. Its obvious being called the Wings of the PK, is a position right under Luffy himself. Right now Sanji has just been declared above every other SH bar Luffy. People need to deep this....

This is honestly the most important hierarchical moment for any SH ever..... since it was declared by another SH.

Best believe no one below Vice Captain would be called “Wings of the PK”. The person that will soar their Captain to becoming the King of the Pirates. Rejoice Sanji fans this is a big fucking W for us.

:seriously:

Chrono sama :perocry:

Awesome :myman:

Anyway, facts are facts, everyone with proper knowledge is saying Sanji is one of the wings, Zoro is clearly the other one
The english translation just made an adaptation, it's not wrong, but it doesn't gives us the whole meaning

Official Spanish translation and Japanese tells us the obvious, the SBS does the same, several canon moments in the manga are there to support it after 1020 chapters.
Facts =/= Narratives

Last edited:
My opinion + another official translator's opinion + Japanese readers' opinions + Oda's previous statement using the exact same wording but referring to both Zoro and Sanji > the official English translator and his too literal, non-idiomatic translation.
Exactly.

WHRONO SAMA.

ah, the typical response to "not care" about whatever sanji fanboys did beforehand and yet when zoro fans respond back, then that's when they draw the line
.....or commonly called favoritism :kayneshrug:
Aren't you the paranoid that out of the blue demanded me to equally defend Zoro in a different thread than the one I was posting on? Don't you see that serious people don't care about you either? Anyways, I indeed don't care about whatever that other person understood as "Sanji fans" nor I see where I draw the line according to you: I don't enjoy Zoro, I don't enjoy Sanji, and in this particular case I'm discussing what I find to be an improvable translation. Period. If anything, I find certain Zoro fans (including you) to be particularly annoying and toxic over some other childish Sanji fans, but this has nothing to do with the characters per se.

Aren't you the paranoid that out of the blue demanded me to equally defend Zoro in a different thread than the one I was posting on? Don't you see that serious people don't care about you either? Anyways, I indeed don't care about whatever that other person understood as "Sanji fans" nor I see where I draw the line according to you: I don't enjoy Zoro, I don't enjoy Sanji, and in this particular case I'm discussing what I find to be an improvable translation. Period. If anything, I find certain Zoro fans (including you) to be particularly annoying and toxic over some other childish Sanji fans, but this has nothing to do with the characters per se.
I never force you to defend zoro or anything. I was just calling you out on your bias. And yet you got very defensive (just like you are right now). Seems like you are the paranoid one

Sanji is transportation service

With his Kindness