General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

He did. He confirmed. it. I told you where it is. Read it yourself.

They are the 'Wings of the Pirate King' It talked about there and Oda talked about them as equals too.
My guy it seems you are referring people to other media as fact of your statements when you have never even seen that SBS.

I pointed out to you what Oda said in that SBS, your feelings on this matter of wanting Zoro to be a wing do not trump what Oda has said in back and white!
Oda has clearly stated Sanji is Luffy's wings and Zoro is Luffy's champion, never and i will emphasize NEVER has Oda EVER said Zoro is Luffy's wing EVER!

Oda has never talked about Zoro and Sanji being wing or being equal, thats all just in your head!
Oda has clearly shown Zoro is better at other things and Sanji is better at other things they have never been equal, the only equal thing about them is that Luffy depends on them both!

Equals in importance and trust,not power or strenght
It is in power too as Oda talked about it among the traits why they are the 'Wings'.
Post automatically merged:

My guy it seems you are referring people to other media as fact of your statements when you have never even seen that SBS.

I pointed out to you what Oda said in that SBS, your feelings on this matter of wanting Zoro to be a wing do not trump what Oda has said in back and white!
Oda has clearly stated Sanji is Luffy's wings and Zoro is Luffy's champion, never and i will emphasize NEVER has Oda EVER said Zoro is Luffy's wing EVER!

Oda has never talked about Zoro and Sanji being wing or being equal, thats all just in your head!
Oda has clearly shown Zoro is better at other things and Sanji is better at other things they have never been equal, the only equal thing about them is that Luffy depends on them both!
I have read SBS. Are you talking that SBS isn't canon? Bruh you have no credibility as SBS are questions and conversations fans talk to Oda about and are canon by his words. Idk why you having issues on that when it been proven.

Lol where Oda talked on Zoro being his champion? Never talked on Zoro being that and he is the 'Wings' with Sanji that is canon and they are equal. Denying it is dumb logic there with nothing to it at all.

Being in team fight doesn't put you above someone while one is fighting YC and hurting a guy who Macro and Big Mom have issues on. Idk why hard to believe when we know Sanji is going new stage of power as everyone.

It is in power too as Oda talked about it among the traits why they are the 'Wings'.

I have read SBS. Are you talking that SBS isn't canon? Bruh you have no credibility as SBS are questions and conversations fans talk to Oda about and are canon by his words. Idk why you having issues on that when it been proven.

Lol where Oda talked on Zoro being his champion? Never talked on Zoro being that and he is the 'Wings' with Sanji that is canon and they are equal. Denying it is dumb logic there with nothing to it at all.

Being in team fight doesn't put you above someone while one is fighting YC and hurting a guy who Macro and Big Mom have issues on. Idk why hard to believe when we know Sanji is going new stage of power as everyone.
QOUTE to me where Oda said Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's wing in that SBS then, ill be waiting LOL

Im done listen to the nonsense flying around in your head, show me where in that SBS does Oda not say this word (valuable, trustworthy and dependable) and rather he says "WINGS"

QOUTE to me where Oda said Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's wing in that SBS then, ill be waiting LOL

Im done listen to the nonsense flying around in your head, show me where in that SBS does Oda not say this word (valuable, trustworthy and dependable) and rather he says "WINGS"
It's on SBS 73. You know where to read that, don't you? Idk why your denying canon, bruh.

Your only idiot acting out on not thinking SBS is canon. That is on you, not anyone else. They are 'Wings' of the Pirate King. Not hard to understand.

Sometimes I wonder how much is fiction being played in the Zoro stan's mind to constantly downplay Sanji. It's less about looking at Oda's positioning of Zoro and Sanji portrayed as near equal, and more about acting out the two characters' rivalry in story...but mutated into internet forum trolling and borderline toxicity. Sanji fans return the bite, but seemingly more out of being bullied by sword bros.

It's pretty obvious at this point

It's on SBS 73. You know where to read that, don't you? Idk why your denying canon, bruh.

Your only idiot acting out on not thinking SBS is canon. That is on you, not anyone else. They are 'Wings' of the Pirate King. Not hard to understand.
FCKer QUOTE the damn statement dont repeat nonsense you heard from some idiot on the internet to me!
I quoted to you part of the answer Oda gave to the question asked in that SBS 73, if you cant even read the damn SBS and qoute this "wings" nonsense in your head stop fcking talking and wasting my time idiot!

Where the fck i said the SBS is not canon? im fcking qounting to you what Oda said in the SBS to disprove your nonsense, jesus fcking hell, how can soo many people here be so damn stupid :lawsigh:

If Sanji were equal to zoro in power he would be more popular than him
Oda use the terms wings instead of RHM or LHM yes they're equal in terms of hierarchy not in power

FCKer QUOTE the damn statement dont repeat nonsense you heard from some idiot on the internet to me!
I quoted to you part of the answer Oda gave to the question asked in that SBS 73, if you cant even read the damn SBS and qoute this "wings" nonsense in your head stop fcking talking and wasting my time idiot!

Where the fck i said the SBS is not canon? im fcking qounting to you what Oda said in the SBS to disprove your nonsense, jesus fcking hell, how can soo many people here be so damn stupid :lawsigh:
Are you a troll? Your not making sense in the talk. There is even posted of image in spoilers of the previous chapter on SBS talked by the provider of the images. Oda talked about it and talked on them being the 'Wings of the Pirate King'. Your only dumbass talking idiocy on denying it over your own insecurities. Don't get that way on Oda talking on them being equals and talks about it even here :kayneshrug:.

If Sanji were equal to zoro in power he would be more popular than him
Oda use the terms wings instead of RHM or LHM yes they're equal in terms of hierarchy not in power
Where does popularity means your on same lvl or stronger than someone? Sanji is popular as he been many years. Idk what your talking about there.

Wings have been their way on talking them as right-hand and left-hand. Oda talked about in SBS 73. He talked about them as equals. You don't need him to talk that way to know he talks about them being wings to the captain as wings are equal to one another.

Are you a troll? Your not making sense in the talk. There is even posted of image in spoilers of the previous chapter on SBS talked by the provider of the images. Oda talked about it and talked on them being the 'Wings of the Pirate King'. Your only dumbass talking idiocy on denying it over your own insecurities. Don't get that way on Oda talking on them being equals and talks about it even here :kayneshrug:.

Where does popularity means your on same lvl or stronger than someone? Sanji is popular as he been many years. Idk what your talking about there.

Wings have been their way on talking them as right-hand and left-hand. Oda talked about in SBS 73. He talked about them as equals. You don't need him to talk that way to know he talks about them being wings to the captain as wings are equal to one another.
1-because Sanji is a character that stands out for things that don't include fight
2-Zoro id the typical character that you will find in an group of an adventure shonen that stands out for being strong,but not strong as the main character like Yami or Erza,but no other character of the same group surprass them at that
3-don't confuse wings with power or strenght
Wings=importance and equal trustworthy

Equals in importance and trust,not power or strenght
Imacub you're toxic im reporting you, you are bad for this forum

1-because Sanji is a character that stands out for things that don't include fight
2-Zoro id the typical character that you will find in an group of an adventure shonen that stands out for being strong,but not strong as the main character like Yami or Erza,but no other character of the same group surprass them at that
3-don't confuse wings with power or strenght
Wings=importance and equal trustworthy
very toxic @Orojackson Refugee quit using alt accts ive already messaged mods bec you're too toxic

Are you a troll? Your not making sense in the talk. There is even posted of image in spoilers of the previous chapter on SBS talked by the provider of the images. Oda talked about it and talked on them being the 'Wings of the Pirate King'
Can you not even do something as simple as qouting from the SBS :josad:, there is no poin in me blaming you for being stupid i guess,ill just prey for you to improve mentaly i guess.

Let me show you how qouting from the SBS is like :

SBS vol.73 : O: ...Okay. Thank you very much, Little Marron! So you counted them all... This was very fun to read! Some of these terms made me wonder when they'd said these things. Indeed, I have trouble imagining Zoro calling him "Sanji" by name. Not once, eh? Wow. Well, they might not get along well, but they're both valuable, trustworthy men who have Luffy's back. So let's forgive them their squabbles (laughs).

you try quoting the part where Oda talks about "WINGS" now.

:okay:
Mind to elaborate some proper counter arguments or am I expecting too much from you?

I would like you to adress what bother you
All other reliable sources point to option B such as Sandman, spanish viz and other native speakers,

When was Zoro a wing
volume 73 SBS and chapter 1020

????? Insecurity been that way on 'ZKK' being debunked. He is one of the Wings. Even translation was plural before. Idk why you guys denying this.
Ya sure he is the insecure one? LMAO look at you pathetic fools making a 20 page thread just because robin called sanji wings or some shit...You dont even know what that shit means, because it dosent mean shit, the entire crew carries Luffy and he depends on all of them, even on fucking Ussop.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Thats just Oda feeding you poor sods literal scraps to remind everyone that he is still a somewhat relevant part of the crew, after fucking your fav character in the butt, literaly and figuratively for well over a decade, the character didnt catch a break not even on his own fucking arc.

volume 73 SBS and chapter 1020
Sorry i dont read or follow Two Piece, i only read One Piece by Eiichiro Oda and in that story in SBS vol.73 he never said wings and in chapter 1020 he only called Sanji "the wings of the Pirate King".

Anyway U c 4 da idly, why are you even on ths forum when here we only talk about One Piece here?