Current Events Zoro and the after effects of the medicine

Who do you trust?

• The biased speculations from haters. I don't care about the author and the official sources.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Eichiro Oda, the author, and the Shonen Jump, the official owners and releasers of the series.

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters
The amount of nerf Zoro had against King was massive... nothing of this ever happened during Rooftop
The nerf was heavily emphasized

No wonder that once Zoro unlocked Advanced Conqueror's Haki, he annihilated King

Adv CoC Zoro >> Rooftop Zoro > Pre Adv CoC Zoro vs King should be a given

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fleet Leader Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @Gelo @bennbeckman @mly90 @style @sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245
Just curious, do you think pre-Adv CoC Zoro would have beated King?

King fight is the same as the Mr 1 fight. One might consider them "extreme diff" because he DID have to push himself to his limits in order to beat them. What he lacked was "the ability to hurt them". As soon as he can hurt them its his win, but because him being able to do that was up in the air until the last chapter of the fight, its a difficult fight

If Alabasta Zoro fought Mr 1 after their first fight, itd be a low diff, maybe even neg diff encounter. But that doesn't erase the fact the fight WAS extreme diff. Same here
This is pretty much how I feel as well, and I also find it interesting that in both cases mr 1 and king zoro used a ability needed to at the very least fight/take out the main opponent luffy was fighting