Character Discussion "Zoro beat Mihawk during the Timeskip."

I

Indigo

Zoro vs mihawk offpaneled would earn oda the same courtesy that naruto and bleach fans gave to their respective former favs during their final arcs(burning volumes and posting them on twitter).
If Zoro vs Mihawk isn't a straight 1v1 that lasts at least 2 chapters, i'm gonna riot

C

CensoredbyWG

If Zoro vs Mihawk isn't a straight 1v1 that lasts at least 2 chapters, i'm gonna riot
I have a feeling that oda will make the worst shonen ending ever, there is so much hype around it that most things will just flop.
Post automatically merged:

Secondo stage: you're coping now :milaugh:
All my comments were about ON PANEL feats, different from the postponement king who spent his time hunting don krieg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling that oda will make the worst shonen ending ever, there is so much hype around it that most things will just flop.
Post automatically merged:

All my comments were about ON PANEL feats, different from the postponement king who spent his time hunting mihawk.
There is no reason to believe that it will be the worst ending but there is also no reason to believe that the ending will be better than anything we've seen. I think it'll be a marineford style rescue arc but with vivi instead of ave.

Zoro vs Mihawk is basically dead now unless it's Zoro vs Mihawk-S or if Mihawk gets mind controlled.