Character Discussion Zoro Brings the Best out of Sanji from Both a character and combative standpoint.

H

Herrera95

Luffys a big reason yea, but you'd be lying if you said Zoro didn't have some sort of influence on Sanji in Baratie.
Sorry you took the worst sequence for me. This has no impactful on Sanji. Even after that he didn't wanted to go out to sea with Luffy and follow his dream. Zeff had to made all that scene for him to leave.

Also that was the worst speech of Zoro. Out of nowhere he made that promise to Luffy completely empty. Has no weight at all, no reason for doing that.

Sanji has his dream but he is ready to give up for Zeff at any time as he showed at WCI.

Sorry you took the worst sequence for me. This has no impactful on Sanji. Even after that he didn't wanted to go out to sea with Luffy and follow his dream. Zeff had to made all that scene for him to leave.

Also that was the worst speech of Zoro. Out of nowhere he made that promise to Luffy completely empty. Has no weight at all, no reason for doing that.

Sanji has his dream but he is ready to give up for Zeff at any time as he showed at WCI.
I could Low diff you if I wanted to, but this is a thread of peace so agree to disagree