Speculations Zoro & Chapter 1,111

This is the same as "Dragon would do something outstanding in chapter 1100" all over again lol.

I don't expect anything special from that chapter nor am I even sure if Oda actually wants Lucci to even be defeated since One piece is all about Nika/Sun God nowadays.

The fight could get a resolution even before chapter 1111 for all we know.

Who knows. I wouldn't hold my breath about it though.
Post automatically merged:

You mean one attack.
It wouldn't be one attack because he has been fighting Lucci for a while now. We don't know what exactly they have been doing, but all huffing and wheezing say they have been fighting/attacking each other for a while.

Last edited:
If it’s Zoro wank….. we are going to learn through Jimbei that Zoro vs Lucci wasn’t happening simultaneously with the most current events of Luffy & Sanji vs Saturn & Kizaru. Jimbei walks up on the aftermath with Lucci unconscious and Jimbei panicking where Zoro wandered off to. Kizaru goes to cut Luffy as hes roughing up Saturn but is blocked by Zoro. Zoro slices him and Kizaru tries to blitz past again to assist Saturn but Sanji with ifrit jambe spikes Kizaru into the ground. Kizaru shows a new facial expression filled with rage.

Hopium aside it’s probably going to be Zoro finishing the fight with Lucci