Powers & Abilities Zoro cutting Kaido with Shisui

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
more like since dragon kaido was revealed
Post automatically merged:

any basis for this assertion?
Post automatically merged:

meh its not certain at all...
You’ve not been paying enough attention, dawg...there’s more than just one sword that cut Kaido, that’s unassailable at this point in time. Not about the weapon, more about the user.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i meant its not clear that zoro will cut kaido at all lol
What do you think is being set up, then? We went from “Kaido is untouchable” to “Kaido can be cut with Enma alone” to “Kaido can be cut by anything if wielded by the right person” all within the span of this arc so far. I don’t know why Oda would take us through those stages if Zoro weren’t going to be a factor in the Yonko’s eventual downfall.

J

Jo_Ndule

*Zoro confronts Kaido*

Zoro fans: Omfg Kaido will remember Enma:amazing:

Enma:

Kaido:
They still dreaming Kaido will notice Zoro
No Yonko even knows and care about Zoro

Zoro is yet to meet any Yonko face to face lol

Remember when Zoro tried fighting Lucci enel?
Yep He got trashed.
Even Buggy trashed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think is being set up, then? We went from “Kaido is untouchable” to “Kaido can be cut with Enma alone” to “Kaido can be cut by anything if wielded by the right person” all within the span of this arc so far. I don’t know why Oda would take us through those stages if Zoro weren’t going to be a factor in the Yonko’s eventual downfall.
well sure, those are hints that it will happen, doesnt mean that it is "clear" that it conclusively will happen.

Just trying to be as fair and unbiased as possible ^^

Shishui was lower base then moved to 21st grade
If it was 21st grade before turning black then it would rank up to supreme blade.

Black blade Enma>Enma> Black blade shushui> normal shushui
that is not at all how this works.
there are 12 swords which are not black. where do they go then lmao :milaugh:

you can cut Kaido with a butter knife. its a matter of the weilders power and not the blade itself.

EDIT: weird wording. same of the highest grade swords (12) are not black...

Last edited:
When Enma was first revealed, i had also started considering Zoro cutting Kaidou a possibility, given i believed Enma to be a sword that can allow users who are yet not on a lvl bt with putting all Haki in one attack, might be able to damage Kaidou.

Bt since that didn't turn out true, i dont think Zoro will cut Kaidou. He is simply not at that lvl to achieve that, it is a feat Oden achieved who was atleast a Low Top tier, and Zoro he has to be prove to be even amongst the Strongest High tiers.

Zoro is being set up for Orochii, he has his plot revolved arround Orochii, Oda has directly had Zoro say he would fight/cut Orochii, so that's what he is gonna do. Orochii killed Yasu, who had connection to Zoro and he also showed extreme emotions for the same, witnessed the cruel state of Ebisu Town people who again is the doing of Orochii.

In Favour,
Only thing right now i think is supporting Zoro cutting Kaidou, is the fact that Kaidou came back immediately after Oden cut him. So even if Zoro cuts Kaidou, it wouldn't take away from Luffy fight and that is good thing since Kaidou is opponent reserved for Luffy.

If that is the case, Oda can allow Zoro to have yet another big Swordman feat that only Oden has achieved in Onepiece history.
I know that is power level inconsistentency since Zoro ain't at that lvl, bt again Does Oda really care about that as much as we fans? No.

W

wordyworm

It's plausible! I think Zoro is definitely being paralleled with Ryuma in this arc, not Oden. For sword theories, I'm considering
Zoro cuts Kaido with Shusui because it would parallel Ryuma,
Momo cuts Kaido with Ame no Habakiri because it seems like a reference to the mythological sword that killed the mythological Orochi,
Zoro and Momo strike Kaido simultaneously in an X using both of Oden's swords.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It's plausible! I think Zoro is definitely being paralleled with Ryuma in this arc, not Oden. For sword theories, I'm considering
Zoro cuts Kaido with Shusui because it would parallel Ryuma,
Momo cuts Kaido with Ame no Habakiri because it seems like a reference to the mythological sword that killed the mythological Orochi,
Zoro and Momo strike Kaido simultaneously in an X using both of Oden's swords.
Well sooner or later we all know Ryuma's is the only legit Zoro parallel in the series.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Zoro cutting Kaido has nothing to do with Enma; it's a thing since Dragon Kaido was revealed.
Just like Ryuuma, Zoro is going to cut a dragon's head. :steef:
Yep I still fail to understand why Enma is hyped to Yoru level when Yoru is deemed as strongest sword in the world and is a black blade. Also all O Wazamono of the same grade cannot be different in power.