Zoro fainted too

Neither Zoro or Sanji fainted. How many times do I have to say this? That's like saying Luffy fainted against Hody while he's not. Did Luffy fainted after fighting Katakuri? No. Sanji just resting because he used most of his energy, we didn't even see Sanji collapsed on screen.
They read all pages and focused on the thing they want and didnt use brain to think. :))) you know 'They' :)))

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Who said anything about downplay threads. There's was plenty of bitching from Zoro fans when Luffy is fighting Kaido in the current chapter. All you guys did was bitch about it in the discussion thread when the spoilers came out. Threads about the parallel's between Luffy and Zoro were also made by Zoro fans. When Luffy and Kaido split the sky. Zoro fans claimed King would split the sky with Zoro. Threads claiming Zoro will surpass Roger just like Luffy. There's plenty of evidence in this forum to suggest that you guys have Luffy envy.

:suresure:
Lol this guy got triggered by a meme:milaugh:

Cope.
We rarely make sanji threads but you all cant stop making Zoro threads.
This is good though since it helps to keep zoro as the most popular character here.
Cope = I am not intelligent enough to create a coherent argument. It's quite fitting for a Zoro fan. 95% of you are 11 and can't read anything longer than 3 words. I only have to cope with your toxicity and lack of IQ. You do make any forum shit with your mere presence.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Cope = I am not intelligent enough to create a coherent argument. It's quite fitting for a Zoro fan. 95% of you are 11 and can't read anything longer than 3 words. I only have to cope with your toxicity and lack of IQ. You do make any forum shit with your mere presence.
no cope is cope,those insults mean you got to second stage too, next is bargaining

Even marco, a freaking phoenix that cant take any damage or die can be down for few chapters but sanji cant? Geez yall zoro fans look at sanji like he is god ig
:gonope:

Even marco, a freaking phoenix that cant take any damage or die can be down for few chapters but sanji cant? Geez yall zoro fans look at sanji like he is cook ig
:goyea: