Zoro fans(not for Zoro fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying zoro would fight and hurt and scar kaido got the same
by some people maybe, but a lot of people supported the idea that kaido would be taken down via group effort(zoro included)

Luffy 1v1ing kaido was always(and still is) a shitty idea

I think they are those fat, basement dweller types that have nothing else in life better to do. i think we should offer them help
this is how I view people who engage in fandom wars, regardless of what side they are on

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
by some people maybe, but a lot of people supported the idea that kaido would be taken down via group effort(zoro included)

this is how I view people who engage in fandom wars, regardless of what side they are on
No they didn't. It took until 997 for people to wing and zoro to outright declare he coming from kaido

Meanwhile we have been saying pre wano zoro will face kaido

I don't care if the story gets ruined or the fighting becomes shitty; I just want the fandom to keep crying and having a meltdown. I legitimately get off on other people's sorrows lololololololololol

but still their trolling has even been directed at the MC
Who were the ones inventing Oden's haki bs during the rooftop chapter
The Enma worshippers who were so insecure about their mc they gave enma billion abilities that were never mentioned
The guys who downplayed Zoro scarring feat calling it a paper cut when only one other character has been able to achieve same feat.
Luffy fanboys deserve every bit of trolling don't try act innocent

Why so aggresive? ZKK is on the way. No need to get fired up prior to that. Wait for the greatness patiently:finally:
What a shameless person are you; after being told to go f yourself, you should have just left. Do you even consider yourself to be a man

Status
Not open for further replies.