Zoro fans(not for Zoro fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S.W317 regarding your question about whether or not I think Zoro will be stronger than Luffy by the end of the series, do you want a serious answer or my head canon? This is your thread, so I figured I ask.

Would he surpass Luffy?
I actually thought Luffy was finally decisively stronger than Zoro then latest chapter happens.

I don't think Luffy will ever surpass Zoro

We are here to discuss the series it’s not a place for trolling. And I’m an ENFP-T, T for turbulent I can flip in a second so don’t test me
Post automatically merged:

Anyways if ZKK happens that’s bad story telling; Zoro is supposed to be Luffy’s right hand man, he can’t be more powerful than him otherwise the story would be inconsistent; if Oda hadn’t emphasized on the strength of the characters being equal to their worth in the world then fine whatever Zoro can be stronger than Luffy since he’s the combatant of the crew, same for other crews like the BM pirates or even Shanks where Lucky Roo where he could be stronger than Luffy

Do you think or believe he is stronger than Luffy?

Would he surpass Luffy?

If Luffy defeats Kaido next chapter I’ll troll you to no end:gokulaugh:

And if Zoro kills Kaido I’ll deactivate my account, leave the forum for good and even drop the series for good. So you better hope for that ZKK

But you know what’s waiting for you if this doesn’t happen:beckmoji:

These trolls are gonna get it once ZKK happens
How does Luffy "defeating" kaido next chapter help when 90% of work has been done by Zoros Ashura?

I don't want you to deactivate your account lol

Seeing a grown ass man drop period blood over cartoons is good entertainment lmao

@S.W317 regarding your question about whether or not I think Zoro will be stronger than Luffy by the end of the series, do you want a serious answer or my head canon? This is your thread, so I figured I ask.
Both

I actually thought Luffy was finally decisively stronger than Zoro then latest chapter happens.

I don't think Luffy will ever surpass Zoro

How does Luffy "defeating" kaido next chapter help when 90% of work has been done by Zoros Ashura?

I don't want you to deactivate your account lol

Seeing a grown ass man drop period blood over cartoons is good entertainment lmao
I just can’t accept that you think Luffy is stronger than Zoro and I can’t keep hear stuff that I don’t agree with it’s that simple and that’s not just anime this is in general if I’m 100 percent sure that something is right I don’t want to see or hear anything other than what I think is right otherwise my belief in it will waver

I just can’t accept that you think Luffy is stronger than Zoro and I can’t keep hear stuff that I don’t agree with it’s that simple and that’s not just anime this is in general if I’m 100 percent sure that something is right I don’t want to see or hear anything other than what I think is right otherwise my belief in it will waver
How you can't accept the fact that Zoro is stronger than Luffy, you delusional Luffytard??
Seeing your posts here, I am pretty sure you were 1 of the delusional Luffytards who believed (or even still do) the bullshit of "Luffy left the timeskip stronger than Zoro".

When Luffy revealed G4, you: omfg Luffy left Zoro in the dust. G4 complety negs Zoro just like it negged Doffy!!1!
When Luffy got FS, you: omfg Luffy completely negs Zoro, Zoro doesn't have any way to touch Luffy ever!!
When Luffy got advanced CoA, same negs Zoro bullshit happened again due to reasons.
Here is the problem: nobody ever knew the real limit of pre TS Zoro. Then Rooftop happened, and even with all of Luffy's newer power ups, Zoro still carried the Rooftop.
You fanboys like @Hades @sanjikun @Celestial D. Dragon @Monster Luffy etc, underestimated Zoro and pretended you know Zoro's limit, while actually you all don't know anything.

Same thing happens again now:
1. Zoro masters advanced CoC, and we never know yet the limit of KoH Zoro.
2. Luffy got Gear 5 Sun God Nika. That must mean, once again Luffy negs!!! Luffy left Zoro in the dust again!!

At least learn from your previous mistake. Or are you all more dense than donkey?

Zoro without any great powerup from post TS, still performed better than G4, advanced CoA, FS Luffy not only in Rooftop but during act 3.

Then how can anyone still genuinely believes "Luffy left the timeskip stronger than Zoro"???

@S.W317 My serious answering regarding Zoro’s strength at the EOS. He will be the second strongest, but Luffy will still be the strongest. Luffy has a god tier devil fruit that gives him the edge. However, I think the gap will be minuscule because of the new information surrounding haki. I can imagine how Zoro will keep training and improving his haki during battle, which will keep him close to Luffy in comparison to the other SHs.

My non serious answer is yes! Luffy gathers people who can do things that he can’t. Every SH has a non fighting role on the Sunny except Zoro. His only job is combatant. We also know that the SHs are experts in their fields. No one denies that Franky is the best builder, Nami the best navigator, Sanji the best chef etc…But when it comes to Zoro, so many people downplay his skills and strength. I have read that people think Zoro won’t even be yonko level by the EOS. Finally, I think Zoro being stronger than Luffy on emphasizes how dangerous EOS Luffy is. If Luffy has someone stronger than him following him, then what does that say about his leadership and personality? Luffy was made to gather strong allies!

Both

This guy sounds like a real life psychopath lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.