Speculations Zoro got CoC from the Scar Mihawk Gave Him

Kaido always starts fight in dragon form 99% of times. Sure. Like rat shanks who's haki was so weak even a fodder sea king ate his hand :josad:
But he ended the fight in dragon form is my point lol

And like you said, they were fighting for hours

Kaido was using dragon form cause that was his best stuff.

Because he hadn't yet received the scar that would grant him coc..

He a Fraud man. It's ok :pepemy:

But he ended the fight in dragon form is my point lol

And like you said, they were fighting for hours

Kaido was using dragon form cause that was his best stuff.

Because he hadn't yet received the scar that would grant him coc..

He a Fraud man. It's ok :pepemy:
So Kaido still couldn't use hybrid 20 years after he got his DF :kawak:

He is not like shanks who got his arm eaten by a fodder :risitasad:

So Kaido still couldn't use hybrid 20 years after he got his DF :kawak:

He is not like shanks who got his arm eaten by a fodder :risitasad:
Well, without coc, hybrid is weaker cause it doesn't have the elemental attacks of dragon form. And the sheer size and durability as well.

Shhh shhh shhh

Let it go...

It's ok.

Kaido getting his coc from lolden is alright. Kaido respected and worshipped oden after all. You don't have to cry...

Everything will soon be fine

Well, without coc, hybrid is weaker cause it doesn't have the elemental attacks of dragon form. And the sheer size and durability as well.

Shhh shhh shhh

Let it go...

It's ok.

Kaido getting his coc from lolden is alright. Kaido respected and worshipped oden after all. You don't have to cry...

Everything will soon be fine
I know its hard to accept that shank's haki got overpowered by fodder sea king. I am sorry bro

I know Kaido's is known as WSP and not shanks. :josad:

Its okay. Let is go :pepemy:
Yes...

cope just like that. Lie to yourself and slowly forget kaido putting shanks with 4 people who bitched kaido hard...

And completely erase kaido only being "people say" and "supposed" wsc... and not an actual wsc/wsp...

YOU ARE HEALING. YOU ARE DOING GOOD. YOU'RE A STRONG BOY. KEEP GOING. GAMBARE

Yes...

cope just like that. Lie to yourself and slowly forget kaido putting shanks with 4 people who bitched kaido hard...

And completely erase kaido only being "people say" and "supposed" wsc... and not an actual wsc/wsp...

Yes...

cope just like that. Lie to yourself and slowly forget Kaido is WSP and not rat shanks...

And completely erase kaido only said those people can fight on par with him and later says only joy boy and not rat shanks can beat him...

Yes...

cope just like that. Lie to yourself and slowly forget Kaido is WSP and not rat shanks...

And completely erase kaido only said those people can fight on par with him and later says only jobboy and rat shanks can beat him...

At least come up with your own shitposts smh :kriwhat:

You fell off :josad: