Questions & Mysteries Zoro has asthma?

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Never called Zoro fans dumbasses or retarded like Shishi did in his thread. If you can't handle a little bit of your character being trolled without resorting to personal insults then you're doing all this wrong.
Zboys think they are Zoro and take any attack on him personally

C

Cruxroux

Never called Zoro fans dumbasses or retarded like Shishi did in his thread. If you can't handle a little bit of your character being trolled without resorting to personal insults then you're doing all this wrong.
" A little troll "
:kobeha::kobeha:
Dude tags me in every spoiler thread for things i didnt even say.
Trying to act innocent lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Zboys think they are Zoro and take any attack on him personally
Still better than brain dead fandom who are simple hypocrites.
:suresure:

There's a contingent of Zoro fans that behave like this:

And it is them people refer to when they say Zorotards or Moronoabros

C

Cruxroux

Waiting for the part I insult you personally for having a different opinion

:myman:
The fact you tag me everytime for no reason at all. And just one zoro fan hurt you and you never proved him correct in the first.
Give me the part where i insulted you personally.
I myself don't like that and address whenever someone does that.
I qouted you out because I'm getting personally over stuff I didn't even say for you "simple" trolling.
I never tagged you over Trolling you , know the fuckin difference.
This isn't simple or small trolling , that's bitching out in the end after doing something and being not even shameful enougj to accept it. Omg are all brain dead fans like this?
:lawsigh:

True swordsmanship is more refined than stupid DF/haki abuse (infusing a sword > infusing fist/body) and requires more focus, thus Zoro is huffing and wheezing and is still comparably strong ofc.

He's just so refined he exhausts himself more

The fact you tag me everytime for no reason at all. And just one zoro fan hurt you and you never proved him correct in the first.
Give me the part where i insulted you personally.
I myself don't like that and address whenever someone does that.
I qouted you out because I'm getting personally over stuff I didn't even say for you "simple" trolling.
I never tagged you over Trolling you , know the fuckin difference.
This isn't simple or small trolling , that's bitching out in the end after doing something and being not even shameful enougj to accept it. Omg are all brain dead fans like this?
:lawsigh:
Never said you did what are you crying for?

I mentioned in Shishi thread where he was calling anyone who supports Law>Zoro all sorts of insults that's why the Zoro fans have a bad rep then you tried to say we do that which I said we didn't. Rather than call your own fandom out you do a full press defence lmao.

You can't even accept the brain rot in your own fandom and the first thing you do is just act like a cult and attack everyone else. You understand everyone sees the section of the Zoro fandom you are part of as the most toxic for a reason. Luffy fans, Admiral fans, Yonko fans, Sanji fans etc.

Get over it you get tagged in light community discussion threads I get it of Gui and other Zboys and laugh about it. If it makes you cry so much I won't do it lol.

C

Cruxroux

Never said you did what are you crying for?
You being a hypocrite and pressing on being a saint now lmao.
I mentioned in Shishi thread where he was calling anyone who supports Law>Zoro all sorts of insults that's why the Zoro fans have a bad rep then you tried to say we do that which I said we didn't. Rather than call your own fandom out you do a full press defence lmao.
We don't have a bad rep you categerize everyone into one section lmao. Your kind is even worst , we don't poke anyone here , it's your own " troll " thread which isn't even funny , now its " a discussion " other laugh off. Lol GUI and other don't bother much with y'all poking.

Get over it you get tagged in light community discussion threads I get it of Gui and other Zboys and laugh about it. If it makes you cry so much I won't do it lol.
Lmao bro playing all defense now.
There's a difference between trolling and actually having a discussion , you're far from it, go back to your own posts have a look , if the brain dead fandom have decent Remaining single digit IQ , you would know.
Not even a single post of your where I was tagged is either funny or even remotely close to open discussion which can civilised.

What you basically do is.
- poke the Fandom
- get a reaction
- Cries fandom is toxic
- when pointed out , No you're the toxic fanbase , y'all are cult.
- shishio don't represent us , he represents himself , we do it alone not in a group lmao. Blame him alone not me and then trolling to call it a " Minor Discussion "

You understand everyone sees the section of the Zoro fandom you are part of as the most toxic for a reason. Luffy fans, Admiral fans, Yonko fans, Sanji fans etc.
And we don't care.
How many bait threads do you see on them compared to Zoro lmao... zoro slander posts are combined more than all 4 of those.
As i have already y'all brain dead fandom poke others abd pretend innocent.
Bro did mental gymnastics from "Trolling" to " discussion".
:ihaha::ihaha:

I didn't talk about shishio either where did he come from.

I called you a hypocrite which is true lmao , just look at your action instead of facing that , shishio did th- blah blah....

How long do you plan to cry.

You being a hypocrite and pressing on being a saint now lmao.

We don't have a bad rep you categerize everyone into one section lmao. Your kind is even worst , we don't poke anyone here , it's your own " troll " thread which isn't even funny , now its " a discussion " other laugh off. Lol GUI and other don't bother much with y'all poking.

Lmao bro playing all defense now.
There's a difference between trolling and actually having a discussion , you're far from it, go back to your own posts have a look , if the brain dead fandom have decent Remaining single digit IQ , you would know.
Not even a single post of your where I was tagged is either funny or even remotely close to open discussion which can civilised.

What you basically do is.
- poke the Fandom
- get a reaction
- Cries fandom is toxic
- when pointed out , No you're the toxic fanbase , y'all are cult.
- shishio don't represent us , he represents himself , we do it alone not in a group lmao. Blame him alone not me and then trolling to call it a " Minor Discussion "

And we don't care.
How many bait threads do you see on them compared to Zoro lmao... zoro slander posts are combined more than all 4 of those.
As i have already y'all brain dead fandom poke others abd pretend innocent.
Bro did mental gymnastics from "Trolling" to " discussion".
:ihaha::ihaha:

I didn't talk about shishio either where did he come from.

I called you a hypocrite which is true lmao , just look at your action instead of facing that , shishio did th- blah blah....

How long do you plan to cry.
Lol look at you breaking the quote up. I ain't got the time to keep responding to you or give you my attention I ain't your daddy kid.

I'm giving you context to your original comment and you can't even understand that no wonder the brain rot is set so deep and you can't read One Piece properly.

Keep crying about people tagging you and how you're the victims lol. Stop quoting me then if you don't want me tagging you when your takes are destroyed and you look like a dumbass. The One Piece community would be so much better without people like you no cap.