Powers & Abilities Zoro has CoC and AdCoC, stip

You keep mixing up the Pirate King path and the WSS path, you're going nowhere..

Roger's using his Sword like a cool skateboard.. Zoro is using his Swords like it's his own life on the line.. They're not the same..
this is so retarded lmao. peeps keep denying that the greatest swordsucker more tha zoro is not a swordsman. roger named his son after his beloved sword

why are people against zoro being top tier. his goal is to be the strongest swordsman he has to reach that level and we are at the climax of the story. i understand that many fans were upset by the zkk theory maybe that s y they diminish zoro

this is so retarded lmao. peeps keep denying that the greatest swordsucker more tha zoro is not a swordsman. roger named his son after his beloved sword

why are people against zoro being top tier. his goal is to be the strongest swordsman he has to reach that level and we are at the climax of the story. i understand that many fans were upset by the zkk theory maybe that s y they diminish zoro
I don't give 2 crap that Roger named his son after his sword..

This is not Swordsmanship..

You keep mixing up the Pirate King path and the WSS path, you're going nowhere..

Roger's using his Sword like a cool skateboard.. Zoro is using his Swords like it's his own life on the line.. They're not the same..
No Roger took WSS path and named his son after a sword but his Haki wasn't Mihawk level so he failed.

That's not the reason at all.

The manga showed us Zoro has CoC/ACoC. Zoro acknowledged during his battle with King he has CoC and he knocked out Beast Pirates fodders with his haki

Knocking out people with haki is the main way to tell if someone has CoC haki.

During his battle against King, Zoro improvrd his CoC haki skills and learned how to freely use CoC/ACoC.

Zoro learned how to add to his overwhelming CoA haki.

Zoro learned how to use ACoC without needing to use overwhelming CoA haki and he can use it without needed to use ACoC haki with enma at the same time.

Zoro improved his ACoC output and can use overwhelming ACoC haki.

The reason Oda hasn't listed Zoro as an official CoC user is because the world doesn't know he has it.

Being a CoC user is a big deal and not every CoC users can coated attacks with CoC. Only a few of the strongest can. The Straw Hats having 2 CoC/ACoC users is an even bigger deal and makes them a bigger thread to the world government.

Oda is waiting for the right moment to reveal Zoro's CoC/ACoC powers to the world. It will shock the world. That time is coming soon and it will be like rooftop 2.0. Unlike Luffy and Sanji, Zoro hasn't used his new powers (KoH) on Egghead Island. When Zoro uses that power is when the world will know he's a CoC user. KoH Zoro vs Nusjuro is coming soon.
So basically we agree, because I said the exact same thing you explained here so I don’t understand what you’re trying to tell me
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't really matter if VC does not have Zoro listed as CoC user.
It’s win-win scenario for Zoro fans either way and it just upscales Zoro heavily.
Yeah so we both are on the same team

Zoro knows he has CoC lol the reason why it wasn't list is because they are teasing it in the back and he only used it once
Even japaneses readers agree
If he uses it more he will be list!!!
Yeah that’s exactly what I said, learn to read

Nusjuro has Breath Of All Things.
Yeah!!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If the WSS doesn't exist before Mihawk. Shiki/Roger/Ray anybody could've been the WSS and they wouldn't be called that.

Ie, the Pirate King only came into creation for Roger.

The WSC didn't exist before Kaido or after Kaido. Same for WB and his WSM.
There's always a strongest.
Ryuma was called the strongest man in his time.
No matter what era someone with a sword will be the strongest swordsman.

There's always a strongest.
Ryuma was called the strongest man in his time.
No matter what era someone with a sword will be the strongest swordsman.
He was called the SWORD GOD in an isolated island. No proof that status carried outside of Wano.