Speculations Zoro is dead

Idk if u take anime as canon but there s some foreshadowing in this

Zoro might acually be dead
The grim reaper also showed up after Zoro announced he gonna be the king of hell

We also know that the underworld exists as brook stated + Zoro has a sword named after the Lord of the Underworld

good image hosting
Franky even wonders if Zoro is alive

Zoro gonna become the King of Hell this way and revive by beating the Lord of the Underworld
Zoro conquering Hell

@nik87 @comrade @RayanOO @HA001 @Don DaSlayer @Shishi @ShishioIsBack @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @Aknolagon @Marimo_420 @Gensui Sazid @Peroroncino @solis @Hanners220 @TheAncientCenturion etc

I made a prediction long time ago (Even before Zoro vs King fight)
Where i said that Zoro is gonna end up in Impel Down
I didn't reveal why my Analysis led me to that conclusion, but to make story short, i discovered that Zoro is gonna go to Hell or Underworld

But i never would have thought for Zoro to literally go there
I thought Hell/Underworld represent Impel Down, and i still consider this Scenario possible
But after seeing these last Chapters, i'm excited & hoping to be wrong tbh & that Zoro goes to the Real Underworld, not Prison

for all we know he only has that ''soul'' because of his df
Not "For all we know"
Cuz every single OP Reader knows Brook died & his Soul simply returned from Underworld
Denying Underworld means u deny Brook dying (Not to mention he himself said it, it's not our interpretation)

He also said his Techniques are literally taken from Underworld (His ice for example)
Cuz his Soul went there

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Not "For all we know"
Cuz every single OP Reader knows Brook died & his Soul simply returned from Underworld
Denying Underworld means u deny Brook dying (Not to mention he himself said it, it's not our interpretation)

He also said his Techniques are literally taken from Underworld (His ice for example)
Cuz his Soul went there
why is he the only with a soul then?