Speculations Zoro is from Orochis clan

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Probably! No reason to doubt you, since you’ve been right about a bunch of other things, like…uhh…hmm…there was that one-no, that was Goat, and he just copied it directly from Reddit…didn’t you…? No, that was someone else, too…huh, well, sure! If you say so!

S

stealthblack

Probably! No reason to doubt you, since you’ve been right about a bunch of other things, like…uhh…hmm…there was that one-no, that was Goat, and he just copied it directly from Reddit…didn’t you…? No, that was someone else, too…huh, well, sure! If you say so!
Looks like the most recent one, I called it that tama is koruzumi

And what's that about reddit?

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't worthy enough of his grandiosity
It's not impossible for Zoro's grandmother to be a Kurozumi woman who Ushimaru happened to be in a romantic relationship with, though, thus necessitating her participation to the Shimotsuki's voyage 55 years ago from Wano (since the Kurozumi was so hated and all). The same voyage Kozaburo was on and led to the establishment of the Shimotsuki village, I mean.

And then the kid she carried in her became one of Zoro's parents.

I like this theory because this means Zoro represents not only the best (Shimotsuki) and the worst (Kurozumi) of Wano, but also what could happen if they meet the possibility held by the outside world (Roronoa). :myman:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It's not impossible for Zoro's grandmother to be a Kurozumi woman who Ushimaru happened to be in a romantic relationship with, though, thus necessitating her participation to the Shimotsuki's voyage 55 years ago from Wano (since the Kurozumi was so hated and all). The same voyage Kozaburo was on and led to the establishment of the Shimotsuki village, I mean.

And then the kid she carried in her became one of Zoro's parents.

I like this theory because this means Zoro represents not only the best (Shimotsuki) and the worst (Kurozumi) of Wano, but also what could happen if they meet the possibility held by the outside world (Roronoa). :myman:
I feel like after witnessing the solid parallelism with Ryuma the Shimotsuki thing is almost set in stone