Character Discussion Zoro is just built different man

is zoro built different?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
first off i want to say im a zoro certified zoro hater

I've been praying on Zoro's downfall ever since chapter 3, but I realized that praying on his downfall is like praying on his downfall is like praying for the sun not to rise

it just aint happening man. I gave up. Zoro is fucking different. chapter and chapter dude has destroyed my head canon

I thought Sanji could give him a high diff fight, but I don't even think sanji can give him a mid diff fight anymore

I thought Law was stronger than Zoro, but shit Zoro proved that wrong real quick

Let's not even talk about Midd, useless fuck

3 words to sum up Zoro

ZORO BUILT DIFFERENT

Fucking Roronoa Oda Is writing this story man just give it up fellow zoro haters

first off i want to say im a zoro certified zoro hater

I've been praying on Zoro's downfall ever since chapter 3, but I realized that praying on his downfall is like praying on his downfall is like praying for the sun not to rise

it just aint happening man. I gave up. Zoro is fucking different. chapter and chapter dude has destroyed my head canon

I thought Sanji could give him a high diff fight, but I don't even think sanji can give him a mid diff fight anymore

I thought Law was stronger than Zoro, but shit Zoro proved that wrong real quick

Let's not even talk about Midd, useless fuck

3 words to sum up Zoro

ZORO BUILT DIFFERENT

Fucking Roronoa Oda Is writing this story man just give it up fellow zoro haters

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
whatever floats your boat kiddo

now you gonna add anything of value to this conversation?

you sound like a sanji fan(which is basically a zoro hater as well)
Me? Sanji fan? Lol
Nothing Don Le Fishe said can give the impression he's Sanji fan and this statement only made you to look more like an alt because every WG user should know Don Le Fishe is clearly in the anti-Candyboi camp and by claiming he's a candy for literally no reason you could lower suspicion of you being an alt; and since you an alt nice try old man (who even saying kiddo? Lol)
Sadly for you Don Le Fishe is too smart :smart: