Powers & Abilities Zoro is not a samurai so he won’t fight Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Zoro hasn't fought Kaido yet. Fighting equals being able to do some damage and keep up with the latter. If Kaido slings him down with one fell swoop and Zoro descends down to the lower floors to fight King or Queen, then that does not equate to them fighitng: that's just him getting his ass kicked. It still remains to be seen what happens. Zoro is not fighting Kaido

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro hasn't fought Kaido yet. Fighting equals being able to do some damage and keep up with the latter. If Kaido slings him down with one fell swoop and Zoro descends down to the lower floors to fight King or Queen, then that does not equate to them fighitng: that's just him getting his ass kicked. It still remains to be seen what happens. Zoro is not fighting Kaido
Zoro and Killer will fight Hybrid Jack. 3 Captains vs 2 Captains.
Amazing, to think people are still claiming that Zoro won't fight Kaido.

You should delete your account

C

critical mindset

What if Zoro learned any form of advanced haki and was still capable of unleashing Asura?

If that occurred would you change your mind about the matter?
He has, I am not denying he has ryou and probably ashura that he has held off until now. Against Kaidi that is pissed its not gonna matter. I think they all gonna take a shank and get beat down, unless Law uses hax

let's make it better than that :
1- fighting Kaido :
your suggestion is good but this greatness will be always in comparison with sanji the same for me .
2- cutting kaido :
you will make a thread as why two sword Zoro is stronger than DJ Sanji the same for me i will make a thread about Base sanji without DJ is stronger than Santoryu Zoro .
3- zkk
DEELETE account .

Let's bet on them all .
Post automatically merged:

so you agree critical let's Go :goyea:
@Chaves you lost two bets now it's the time for the threads you agreed for that lmao now what's remain is one bet about ZKK:gokulaugh:
I accept. But what will be your penalty if the ZKK doesn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.