Speculations Zoro is not currently fighting against Lucci. He is fighting Lafitte and Catarina Davon

I think in the next few chapters we will see Jinbei looking for Zoro,and suddendly he will find Lucci already defeated. Not far from there,he will find Zoro fighting against at least Lafitte. Maybe Catarina Davon may be somewhere else,spying the situation between Luffy and Saturn or trying to kidnap Robin or York. If Davon is with Lafite too,Jinbei could help Zoro fighting them. And the fight may be interrupted because they have to run away from the island. But,the Blackbeard Pirates were surely put in the island by Oda for some reason,so we'll see what might happen with them after this fight of them against Zoro and Jinbei.

Oda likes to surprise us and this would explain why BB pirates seems absent now. And like i said,maybe Devon could be somewhere else
That not an answer. The question is why they are even here. Whats the purpouse of oda teasing the arrival of unknown BB pirates to egghead, a already overcrowded location, just for them to what, causing Lucci to get offscreened (very unusual) and battle zoro. Seems rather redunant especially for the final saga.
This only serves to make not zoro look bad from what i gather and etablishes nothing.

That not an answer. The question is why they are even here. Whats the purpouse of oda teasing the arrival of unknown BB pirates to egghead, a already overcrowded location, just for them to what, causing Lucci to get offscreened (very unusual) and battle zoro. Seems rather redunant especially for the final saga.
This only serves to make not zoro look bad from what i gather and etablishes nothing.
If while Lafitte fights,Devon manages to kidnap York or Robin there you have the twist from the BB pirates

I think in the next few chapters we will see Jinbei looking for Zoro,and suddendly he will find Lucci already defeated. Not far from there,he will find Zoro fighting against at least Lafitte. Maybe Catarina Davon may be somewhere else,spying the situation between Luffy and Saturn or trying to kidnap Robin or York. If Davon is with Lafite too,Jinbei could help Zoro fighting them. And the fight may be interrupted because they have to run away from the island. But,the Blackbeard Pirates were surely put in the island by Oda for some reason,so we'll see what might happen with them after this fight of them against Zoro and Jinbei.
What would be the point of joining a fight the BB pirates gain nothing from?

Why would they fight with zoro instead attacking the weaklings trio. If you gonna say they knew they gonna send jinbei away, how?
What would be the point of joining a fight the BB pirates gain nothing from?
I admit its true that the BB pirates would not engage Zoro because its against their mission,but there could be explanations for this. For example their presence was perceived by Zoro so he engaged them first,to protect the Nami group

As much as i like Laffite, he couldn't fight Zoro. And Devon would get low diffed.
Lafitte is surely VERY strong. One of the strongest YC2 in the series. Devon should be strong as well.

Zoro has already excerted stamina against Seraphim and Lucci. Taking them on at this point would be quite a challenge. Also they both use techniques that are hard for Zoro to comprehend. He would need a good while to figure out what to watch for, how to attack and so on.

I admit its true that the BB pirates would not engage Zoro because its against their mission,but there could be explanations for this. For example their presence was perceived by Zoro so he engaged them first,to protect the Nami group
Zoro, who cant even follow his enemies that were right by him 1 second ago, perceived Lafitte?
The same one who snuck into mary joa undetected by sengoku and mihawk?

Unlikely
Post automatically merged:

Marimo was so long not in the manga people writing Kid level fanfics about him :josad:

Last edited:
Zoros never been good at sensing presences. And with one having the ability to change their appearance and a second being able to hide his presence from even Mihawk and sengoku, Zoro ain’t sensing that while fighting Lucci