Future Events Zoro Is Not Done, Marco Will heal him to a certain extent and it will Be Zoro and Kawamatsu VS KING, Sanji and Izo VS QUEEN

1. We know Marco Can Heal people to a certain extent, thats definitely going to come into play at some point. Chopper is also Around and can assist Marco.

2. Contrary to popular belief ZORO IS NOT DONE, The Rooftop stuff with Zoro was not his final Act, It was Just an Extra combat feat for Zoro, Oda has given Zoro combat feats outside of his Major 1v1 plenty of times in the series. Hell Oda has Given Zoro has HAD MULTIPLE FIGHTS in an arc before........ Let me Remind you off the multiple combat roles Zoro has had in Arcs.....

Thriller Bark and Skypiea for example...........

So all this talk about Zoro being done is nonsensical honestly........

3. Zoro And Kawamatsu VS KING

Zoro and Kawamtsu know each other and both have the connection to Hiyori, Gyukimaru and the Shimotsuki.
And Given Zoro's state them teaming us against King makes a lot of sense, Kawamatsu witnessing Zoro fight is fitting since he questioned Zoro's abilities earlier.

They also seem to have good fighting chemistry..

4. Sanji And Izo VS QUEEN

This also makes sense, Given we've seen Queen use a Gun and shoot projectiles out of his mouth multiples times now
Izo Could Perry these shots So Sanji doesn't have to bother dodging, Sanjis more than fast enough to avoid getting shot but it'd look pretty cool aesthetically seeing guns Perry each other as well. and then Sanji can just blitz Queen effortlessly, Also Izo and Sanji makes more sense then teaming with Zoro, Zoro is a swordsman and im sure he as well as Kawamatsu wouldn't appreciate Izo shooting the weapon out of their opponents hand.

This on top of Oda's very very lowkey way of hinting Guns will play a role in Sanjis fight.

5. 2v1's

Many dont like the idea of 2v1's but thats a common theme we've seen in Fights against Yonko Subordinates. Even in Luffys Fights assistance has happened. EXPECT ASSISTANCE of some sort in EVERY ONIGASHIMA FIGHT.

Last edited:
Bruh you dont have to write a post trying to justify matchups, just wait and fucking see what happens. If zoro is out he is out, if he isnt I think he will get a 1v1. Would you be satisfied finishing wano with Sanji and Zoro getting 1v2 fights? I really hope they get 1v1's haha
2v1s is the theme of the yonko crew fights we've seen. No fight involving a yonko subordinate has been concluded in 1v1 fashion

Only troll extremist Sanji fans say that they will meet with hiyori,who has an story Orochi and then Orochi will appear and I don't have to explain the rest of the story
I think Izo-kawamatsu will fight King while Sanji fights(alone)against Queen,chopper and Marco will heal Zoro and somehow later those two will save kappa and izo and it will be Zoro+Marco vs king

Maybe but the other option is:
Zoro vs Orochi
Sanji and Drake vs Queen, maybe Apoo will attack Queen at some point because he tried to kill him
Kid vs King, big mom leaves to search for the poneglygh and meets her children then fights the marines

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
For the moment I can more probably see Chopper assisting Zoro and Sanji taking on Queen whilst Marco keeps taking on King and Yamato heads to the rooftop. Chopper would free himself allowed of the chance to heal Zoro. But this is my own speculation, and not necessarily a complete one either. The evolution of the events might not be linear portrayal wise.

I think there's a chance Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen with support from Kawamatsu and Izo. They're headed to the Live Floor and it's been highlighted quite a but that Marco will simply pave the way for the next generation of pirates so him healing Zoro and leaving the Calamities to Zoro and Sanji (with assistance from Kappa and Izo) is understandable. I don't think Zoro is done for the arc and a fight with a Calamity seems fitting for both him and Sanji.

It’s not going to happen. Marco is already having to solo the calamities right now, and once Sanji and Izo make it to the performance hall I’m sure that’s when Oda will have Perospero shoot him and finish him off.

Pero shooting down Marco has been heavily foreshadowed and I doubt it’ll be after Marco heals zoro.

Bruh you dont have to write a post trying to justify matchups, just wait and fucking see what happens. If zoro is out he is out, if he isnt I think he will get a 1v1. Would you be satisfied finishing wano with Sanji and Zoro getting 1v2 fights? I really hope they get 1v1's haha
if you haven't realized our fandom has this problem of anticipating things and being soo certain about then that they wet themselves in despondence when what theyy anticipated doesn't materialize