Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

No pirate will be a threat post luffy becoming pirate King. That was confirmed with wbs dying words
Teach isn't the one Roger's waiting for
So Teach won't be king
The war will happen AFTER the treasure is found
So the war is after luffy is king.
sure in order for Luffy to be Pirate King every single Great Pirate have to die ... that's a good logic ... lol
at this point all you are saying is your assumption which is weak and not interesting at all

you are merely a fan like rest of us ... just watch the story and debate about what happened not what will happen in detail

I bet my ass in 2021 99% of fandom will fail to predict
what is Shanks's move
what is Teach's move

let alone predicting next 7 years :moonwalk:
Post automatically merged:

No pirate will be a threat post luffy becoming pirate King. That was confirmed with wbs dying words

Teach isn't the one Roger's waiting for
So Teach won't be king

The war will happen AFTER the treasure is found
So the war is after luffy is king.
btw ... I have no interest to talk about ... my head canon Vs your head canon

but you just proved the main argument form your side is based on lack of imagination and that alone
something that makes me even less interested in your claims

it's not about the power it's about the method man ...
and Oda method is about upcoming throne war

there is no reason to assume the promised throne war won't come simply cause it might be too much for people imagination to handle

Teach is on the move
Shanks is on the move
Dragon is on the move
Imu is on the move

ending of one piece would be determined after throne war and assuming no Yonko will take part in that is a back fan fictions

please don't put yourself in Oda shoes and assume what you thinks is what Oda think
it's bold of any fan to do that
and one piece ain't a shitty story with a weak plot that any 20ish years old boys can see coming
Same applies for you, you are saying that we are wrong because why not and you are saying that your opinion is the correct one.

Back in the fight both yonkos agreed on killing all of them asap because they are alr a big threat, now imagine giving them more training time. If Kaido does leave he is going to find a stronger Law, King, Kidd, Luffy and Zoro. Leaving would be pointless for kaido unless he wants to give the Supernovas more time to train to clap his ass later. Plus, I don't really see the strongest creature in the world running like a baby afraid of his life.

I am still not positive about Kaido getting killed, especially, by a straw hat but there is no denying the possibility.
I am like 50/50 I see why Oda would make him Kaido's killer but I also see why he wouldn't. But well, for some people reopening the scar is enough, for others making a new one is enough but for me it would be a copy paste from what Oden did so... As I always, time proves people wrong. It could be either you or me we can't do anything, just wait.

Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.
YouTube Video

Zoro is associated with a tiger (as well as a Shark in SBS)

Zoro is wearing a Dragon-style Kimono at a festival.. foreshadowing?

The dragon has Zoro fascinated, further alluding to the tiger and dragon mythology.

Japanese themed cover page has a tiger and dragon drawn, alluding to it having some sort of future relevance in One Piece's Japanese themed arc, Wano.
Stephen Paul's translation of Chapter 190
Zoro is the one who’s going to be negged by Kaido