Speculations Zoro is the only one who can...

after reviewing the wano arch, I realized something interesting. Zoro is the only character shown at the moment who combines ryoo+acoc at the same time. goofy has never demonstrated the simultaneous use of ryoo+acoc. no kaido. nobody at all. not only does Zoro have the longest acoc zippers, but also a combination of a huge number of ryoo + acoc. a true hakiman WORO. it's time for him to teach mugiwar how to use haki. and then the 10-year-old seraphim still humiliates his captain.

Last edited:
after reviewing the wano arch, I realized something interesting. Zoro is the only character shown at the moment who combines ryoo+acoc at the same time. goofy has never demonstrated the simultaneous use of ryoo+acoc. no kaido. nobody at all. not only does Zoro have the longest acoc zippers, but also a combination of a huge number of ryoo + acoc. a true hakiman WORO. it's time for him to teach mugiwar how to use haki. and then the 10-year-old seraphim still humiliates his captain.
Zoro attack power i think atm the highest in shp.
Even he is not fully master the ACoC and Ryoo.
But who knows till now i dont see luffy dangerous move, he just playing around now.

You are an illiterate and visually impaired. Zoro knows Ryou? Go reread Chapter 1000 and 1001, Zolo doesn't know what haki Luffy hit Kaido with when he used Ryou.
Also go see how Luffy hits Bajrang Gun, coated with CoC then remembers Ryou technique with Hyogoro's flashback.
You zolocucks can become as ret***ded as you can but you will never have any cannon feat to talk about Zolo. Delude yourself and become more idiotic. Anime scaling lmao. Just wait till G5 gets animated and zolocucks like you will hurry into your caves.

Do you remember who people of Wano compared Ryuma with? LUFFY not LOLNO LOLO, loser. Its over for zolocucks. :gokulaugh:

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You are an illiterate and visually impaired cuck. Zoro knows Ryou? Go reread Chapter 1000 and 1001, Zolo doesn't know what haki Luffy hit Kaido with when he used Ryou.
Also go see how Luffy hits Bajrang Gun, coated with CoC then remembers Ryou technique with Hyogoro's flashback.
You zolocucks can become as retarded as you can but you will never have any cannon feat to talk about Zolo. Delude yourself and become more idiotic. Anime scaling lmao. Just wait till G5 gets animated and zolocucks like you will hurry into your caves.

Do you remember who people of Wano compared Ryuma with? LUFFY not LOLNO LOLO, loser. Its over for zolocucks. :gokulaugh:
Zoro has been using ryou since alabasta lmfoa
Go read hyous explanation for ryou

You are an illiterate and visually impaired. Zoro knows Ryou? Go reread Chapter 1000 and 1001, Zolo doesn't know what haki Luffy hit Kaido with when he used Ryou.
You zolocucks can become as ret***ded as you can but you will never have any cannon feat to talk about Zolo. Delude yourself and become more idiotic. Anime scaling lmao. Just wait till G5 gets animated and zolocucks like you will hurry into your caves.

show me the combination ryoo+acoc in goofy's visual confirmation. drop the frame. goofy can pour acoc inside, but he has never shown simultaneous use of ryoo +acoc.

Zoro is the only one who let's his entire fanbase down by not being strong enough to do ZKK
You speak a lot from a pathetic clown who runs away mid fight in a YC1 Battle. lmao I forgot that wasn't the first time it happened.

Not charismatic enough to round up the samurai.
Tf?

Not commited enough to avenge Yasui.
Bro was ready throw hands with kaido if he wasn't carrying a condom around.
Beta male enough to cheer on Luffy.
Lmao luffy came to zoro , zoro didn't come to Luffy to join the crew.

The most sane Goofy fan. :hope: