Chapter Discussion Zoro is the Toughest Strawhat and has the highest defense and Endurance of the Supernova.....Hakai feat Discussion

So the recent chapter shows Zoro stopping (in its tracks) , for several moments, an Island level combined attack from Big Mom and Kaido. This is a ridiculous feat but it doesn't end there. He also went on to deal with Prometheus by speed blitzing Big Mom.

Zoro has always had high level defense and Endurance. He already took a top tier's attack when Mihawk slashed him but still went on to defeat his opponent in the next arc and scare Arlong. NB; this wound was expected to take 2 years to heal for a normal person.

In Alabasta, he took several lethal strikes from M1tothe point where he was close to death, however, he still managed to go on and help the alliance in stopping the bomb (IiRC, he also got shot)

In Skypiea, whiles other characters were getting one shotted by Enel's weaker attacks, Zoro was paired with another endurance beast (Wiper). Both went through the battle Royal , defeated a Priest and took several attacks from Enel and the Arc Maxim.

The culmination of these came at a height in Triller Bark where Zoro took Luffy's damage on top of his own. NB: This is damage which managed to knock out Luffy before the Arc villain was knocked out. Zoro took this pain in top of his own and stood standing for several hours. In addition, Zoro didn't take this damage in bits but took the entire damage ball at the same time when he inserted his arms in there.
Further support of this feat was Nami's statement that Zoro has usually been the Toughest member of the Crew.

With these, and particularly the recent chapter, it can be established that Zoro does have the highest Endurance and Defense of the SHP and among the Supernova. Him stopping the combined Yonkou attack also demonstrates the highest physical strength feat among all of them.

discuss

Well technically I’d say no. Luffy body makes it so he can’t be injured by shit that can kill Zoro. So on average hurting him would be a lot more difficult without haki. Tho Zoro new feat arguably the best defensive feat in the manga. So it’s arguable

Both there endurance is plot driven. An the plot revolves around luffy undying willpower, so I’d give him the slightest edge. But in reality both can tank whatever

He literally has none of those things. Maybe you can argue he has the strongest lethality? Although I think Gamma Knife on any HUMAN, would be deadlier.
One those who don't read the OP nor the manga in order to have an informed discussion
Post automatically merged:

There’s no proof of this man.

At the end of the chapter zoro is in bad shape and coughing up blood which is highlighted.

At the moment luffy has shown the best endurance.
I already provided Proof throughout the manga. Please read the manga before arguing

Zoro is a monster but Luffy is more monstrous if you ask me . he took Kaido's attack head on while he was lying on his back without any chance of dodging it. and i am pretty sure he will be fine too.
That was a far weaker attack compared to Hakai so not comparable

Well technically I’d say no. Luffy body makes it so he can’t be injured by shit that can kill Zoro. So on average hurting him would be a lot more difficult without haki. Tho Zoro new feat arguably the best defensive feat in the manga. So it’s arguable

Both there endurance is plot driven. An the plot revolves around luffy undying willpower, so I’d give him the slightest edge. But in reality both can tank whatever
Well Luffy's body is immune to blunt hits. That is not necessarily durability when he gets hurt same as everyone for lethal strikes.
For example, Zoro's defense is higher because of his 3 swords. Luffy couldn't have blocked and stopped Hakai with his bare hands

Maybe and lol at "several moments" it was like 1 or 2 seconds then he got overwhelmed

and ended up being heavily injured the dude is still coughing blood Law saved the supernova + he admitted the attack was enough to kill them
Please read the manga before posting nonsense. Cherry picking panels will not help you either. It doesn't take one or two seconds to stop an attack, see reaction and then make a lengthy statement warning others to run

no he doesn't , he used his swords to block( just for a moment) not his body

and he didn't speed blitz BM nor can he do it
Using swords to block counts as defense.

Read the manga. Big Mom's was speed blitzed

Zoro has 10x worse endurance than Luffy dating back from marineford all the way up to Wano.

He has got all round bad endurance feats compared to Law and Luffy.
Bring valid arguments not your feelings

no he doesn't , he used his swords to block( just for a moment) not his body

and he didn't speed blitz BM nor can he do it
do you even learn physics, the energy absorbed by the sword is transferred to his body. It's like saying anyone even fodder could have done the same

try to stop a moving train for 1 sec

Zoro has 10x worse endurance than Luffy dating back from marineford all the way up to Wano.

He has got all round bad endurance feats compared to Law and Luffy.
s a l t y