Break Week Zoro losing a sword to Smoothie

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My God...how can anyone have THIS much to say about a tertiary antagonist who hasn’t done DICK in the canon?!?! At least @5000 ng/dl or death stans a guy who actually DID something in his introductory arc, enough with the Smoothie shit until she actually makes a move!!!

Post automatically merged:

:lusalty::kriwhat::whitepress::okay::few::gonope::seriously::goatasure::giogio::sus::king::mihugh::cr7::smart::laughmoji::vistalaugh::luuh::saitahu::halt::jinbewat::christugh::christain::pepeke::lawsigh::kaidowhat::luchosop::odenugh::crocusuh::sanjimeh::kuzanope::crazwhat::stop::jay-he::bamathink::watchout::holdthisl::queenmeme:
I’m glad SOMEBODY said it...!!

Honest thought: If Smoothie (for example) attempted to take a sword away from Zoro he might be compassionate enough not to injure such a flower but overcome her without relying on his mastodonic slashes and cuts.

My God...how can anyone have THIS much to say about a tertiary antagonist who hasn’t done DICK in the canon?!?! At least @5000 ng/dl or death stans a guy who actually DID something in his introductory arc, enough with the Smoothie shit until she actually makes a move!!!

Post automatically merged:

I’m glad SOMEBODY said it...!!
She’s big mom strongest child in wano...that is enough.