Future Events Zoro needs advanced CoC to perfectly tame Enma

The first time Zoro hold Enma, he managed to get his ryuo back after Enma absorbed it up.
He most likely used CoC unconsciously, but since then, he still has struggle to tame it perfectly. It's probably because he doesn't know how to fully harness his CoC yet.

It seems that Adv CoC is related to Ryuo as, just like Adv CoA, you need to let your haki flow out of your body to coat yourself with it.
So after Zoro wakes up, he will learn how to incorporate Adv CoC into his blades in order to subdue Enma for good.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
In my opinion he probably already mastered Enma.

His arm has turned normal since a long time and he managed to perform very accurate moves. Kaido dodged but I think it was most likely due his own movement speed and Big Mom helping him.

Asura swiftly scarred Kaido however whilst standing in broken bones + low stamina = a Zoro far from his top condition.

In my opinion he probably already mastered Enma.

His arm has turned normal since a long time and he managed to perform very accurate moves. Kaido dodged but I think it was most likely due his own movement speed and Big Mom helping him.

Asura swiftly scarred Kaido however whilst standing in broken bones + low stamina = a Zoro far from his top condition.
I feel like, every time Zoro uses Enma, he gets more and more exhausted.
For me, this is the sign that he hasn't mastered it yet.

When he will, he might get a big stamina boost.
This could be the actual power up that Zoro will gain from Enma besides a better control of his ryuo.