Powers & Abilities Zoro only defeated gifters with the help of samurai, while Sanji is clearing gifters left and right. #RespectSanjiAgain

Sanji is right now clearing gifters left and right while not being able to use his full capabilities because he is tending to (literally speaking) body bagged Zoro :zosleepy:

Zoro was sweating bullets and needed help from these guys to take down the gifters (false impression given in chapter 986, 987 shows that Zoro had plenty of capable back up)

Zoro only defeated the gifters with the aid of samurai. This much can't be denied

meanwhile Sanji can clear gifters in a comparable time to Luffy

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Shuyaku @Fenaker @Trueprodigy @Akai2 @Akai @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Roronoa-sama @Tejas @Erkan12 @Rosella.Fiamingo @Prince Kronos @PrinceKun @Princeley @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nidai_Kitetsu @wereng99 @Don DaSlayer @Plex @Sentinel @playa4321 @Light D Lamperouge @Orojackson Refugee @DKI @style @Debanv @vikas @Pirate hunter eddy @sanjikun @Chaves @Zenos7 @ZenZu @SLC_Girl @Geo @Finalbeta @TheAncientCenturion @comrade @Natalija @RayanOO @Hahasanji @HA001 @Garp the Fist @Garps tekkai @Hiragaro @Rmstorm @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Doggo @uyuu @mly90 @BakiDou @Van @Midnight Delight @Zoro D Goat @Celestial D. Dragon @Sade @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @Darkoplax @Shanal @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Cyrus the Cactus @Ravagerblade @SDfear @Charlotte Horchata @Abysmal @stairs-kun @Topi Jerami @Steven @Fuckthis3 @Sword God Ryuma @God Buggy @Kai. Do @Olimaat @Veku @Veljko @Natalija @Jiihad @S.W317 @draganax @KiriNigiri @Blackbeard @GreenEggsAHam @Greenbeard @JazzMazz @Punpun @Arrow @Jailer @Fn Lucci etc

Last edited:
No it's the same Zoro, and he isn't as powerful a combattant as Sanji who isn't having troubles multi clearing gifters

Zoro would have gotten overwhelmed by Apoo; Sanji is clashing King. The physical disparity between Zoro and Sanji is overwhelming
and zoro is clashing with kaido

and blocked a combo attack from kaido and BM
sanji blocked a kick from king it isnt impressive after zoros feats

Using barrier haki, and using adCoC same shit Luffy is using
doesn't matter still part of his skill set that lets him do good job against yonkos and sanji showed he can block a random kick from king while in the raid suit theres large differiants.
These are cringeass power creeps to make up for the fact that Zoro is a punk ass in base physical strength

Sanji is the real monster
Zoro blocked a combo attack from two yonkos even for a second that is much better strength feat than blocking a no name basic kick from king.

Sanji ignoring King

Zoro lucky he got saved by Drake otherwise he get body bgged by Apoo :gokulaugh:
'
Change it to "King one shots Sanji with his beak." Hold on, I will give you the panel asap.
Post automatically merged:

There you have:

That nameless attack took him out for 1 entire chapter.
*King be like*: "Fight back"
*Sanji be like*: "Let me go King-sama, pls I am going to die ;("

Last edited:
Change it to "King one shots Sanji with his beak." Hold on, I will give you the panel asap.
Post automatically merged:

There you have:

That nameless attack took him out for 1 entire chapter.
*King be like*: "Fight back"
*Sanji be like*: "Let me go King-sama, pls I am going to die ;("
Why can't you insecure zorotards acknowledge King goes into his hybrid out of despieration? It's also something that took Sanji by surprise? Why? Because Sanji was not paying attention to this loser King. It's like I'm sparring with a much physicaly weaker person I ignore his ass while talking to a friend, suddenly the person draws a knife on me. The difference is Sanji bent the knife, ie the beak

You cunts can ignore this all you want until the manga bodies you. Look at the bird on chapter 1012 cover cape retards :gokulaugh:

King goes into his hybrid out of despieration?
Jokes on you, that's not Hybrid lmfao. You clonwed yourself.
It's also something that took Sanji by surprise
That proves how dumb he is, fighting someone and not paying attention the fight, then, proceeds to get one shotted.
bent the knife, ie the beak
1. The RS bent it, no RS=Sanji's death.
2. Wow, he bent a beak. That's a hell of a feat. Too bad that the same beak one shotted him and took him out for 1 entire chapter.

Jokes on you, that's not Hybrid lmfao. You clonwed yourself.
Said the wrong thing. Point still stands doesnt it?

It took Sanji by surprise just because the difference in physicals between them is that large. He felt he could have deep conversations with Momo while King is struggling in base to do anything to Sanji lol

Meanwhile you zorotards use the same argument to advance the notion that Mihawk > Vista bc he supposedly "daydreaming" lol even though the Databook says they're even or Vista better in swordsmanship skills.

So Mihawk having a monologue vs Sanji looking away all the panels from King, not even looking at the son of a bith.

Yeah talk about shit fandom...

1. The RS bent it, no RS=Sanji's death.
2. Wow, he bent a beak. That's a hell of a feat. Too bad that the same beak one shotted him and took him out for 1 entire chapter.
Sanji's haki bent it. RS is just another Zorotard ivention. Doesnt say anywhere the RS is a durability booster

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Sanji is right now clearing gifters left and right while not being able to use his full capabilities because he is tending to (literally speaking) body bagged Zoro :zosleepy:

Zoro was sweating bullets and needed help from these guys to take down the gifters (false impression given in chapter 986, 987 shows that Zoro had plenty of capable back up)

Zoro only defeated the gifters with the aid of samurai. This much can't be denied

meanwhile Sanji can clear gifters in a comparable time to Luffy

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Shuyaku @Fenaker @Trueprodigy @Akai2 @Akai @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Roronoa-sama @Tejas @Erkan12 @Rosella.Fiamingo @Prince Kronos @PrinceKun @Princeley @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nidai_Kitetsu @wereng99 @Don DaSlayer @Plex @Sentinel @playa4321 @Light D Lamperouge @Orojackson Refugee @DKI @style @Debanv @vikas @Pirate hunter eddy @sanjikun @Chaves @Zenos7 @ZenZu @SLC_Girl @Geo @Finalbeta @TheAncientCenturion @comrade @Natalija @RayanOO @Hahasanji @HA001 @Garp the Fist @Garps tekkai @Hiragaro @Rmstorm @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Doggo @uyuu @mly90 @BakiDou @Van @Midnight Delight @Zoro D Goat @Celestial D. Dragon @Sade @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @Darkoplax @Shanal @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Cyrus the Cactus @Ravagerblade @SDfear @Charlotte Horchata @Abysmal @stairs-kun @Topi Jerami @Steven @Fuckthis3 @Sword God Ryuma @God Buggy @Kai. Do @Olimaat @Veku @Veljko @Natalija @Jiihad @S.W317 @draganax @KiriNigiri @Blackbeard @GreenEggsAHam @Greenbeard @JazzMazz @Punpun @Arrow @Jailer @Fn Lucci etc
Not to mention, zoro couldnt take out beetle gifter... probably he took out 2-3 gifters at most

Holy shit, you are rlly watching Two Piece.
One Piece where Sanji said "the cape is my shield"

Of course as a Zorotard you are insecure about Sanji so you feel compelled to invent headcannon, such as that the ENTIRE suit offering durability when such has never been stated in the manga. It would be commented on if it did. Sanji never said "thanks to this suit I sustained less damage" or anything to that effect.

Only in Zoro Piece