Future Events Zoro role is Momotaro Wano story

Is Don Le Fishe right?

• Total voters
The Zorot4rds have to start the copium now to be able to hold when Zoro finish fighting King and them faint until the end of Wano ahahahahha

Okay, it's obvious Oda based the Raid on Momotaro story, so some heretics (Zoro haters) start to deny ZKK :beckmoji:
Their verison:
Momo - Momotaro
Luffy - Monkey
Yamato - Bitch (Dog)
Marco - Pheasnat

Which is true but they forgot one important thing, in Momotaro story they suppose to kill the Oni and no way any of those do what need to be done and kill Crydo :goyea:

Than come the Grandmaster Zoro!! :steef:
What Zoro role in the story you ask? Simple, Zoro is the Death himself!!!:steef::steef:

The 2 SN opponets of Zoro pre-Raid when he was run-away has death motives:
1) Killer (name literally had the word "kill") use scythe (Death Scythe), name himself Kamazo (literally mean 'scythe') the manslayer (Zoro has an Oni slayler sword) and after their fight Zoro had near-death experience
2) Hawkins, had a serious death them with his tarot cards and human shields, also summoned a shinigami strawman to fight Zoro and now he the main fight of Killer

Isn't that all click?
Oda even said Zoro will evolve from being Pirate Hunter to Oni Hunter this very arc

And let's not forgot the most important part, Enma! Yep, Zoro not only has a sword name Oni slayer III, he also replaced his sword he was gifted by the Sword God with a sword named after the Death God Enma and he visited his shrine with the princess of Wano Kuni who gave it to him... (how anyone can deny it's Zoro arc??!)

ZKK is fact like it or not heretics!
ZORO IS DEATH HIMSELF
ZORO IS CRYDO'S DEATH
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::cheers:

j[/USER]
Actually in the story they end up capturing the Oni not killing him.

But yeah ZKK is pretty much gonna happen imo.

There is a Trick here
The ones who will Stop Kaido are Nine, not Four
Toki's Prophecy won't change

So how does Momotaro's Story fits with Nine?
It's simple, there are Two Momotaro Stories + Kaido Slayer

Momo isn't only Momotaro in Wano, O-Tama is Second
Hiyori isn't only Bird in Wano, Marco is Second
Yamato isn't only Dog in Wano, Onimaru is Second
Luffy is currently only Monkey in Wano, but trust me, Second Monkey is coming soon

So it's Two Momotaro Groups, making 8 Shadows
And Zoro is Ninth Shadow

And Oda have been hinting at this for so long

Two Dragons
Two Yonko
Two Birds in that Wano Alliance Drawing
Two Oden Children
Two Kid Characters (Momo & O-Tama)
Oden's Two Swords
Ushimaru & Zoro
Sanji & King
Inu & Neko
Kiku & Izou
Two Odens (Momo)
Two Tokis (Hiyori)

The Title of Chapter 1023 literally summarized everything "Two Peas in a Pod"
There is "Two" of everything, Wano is literally a Mirror

Oda isn't trying to hide Momotaro's Story, but his own Addition is that he copied it & made Two Version of it
To create 8 Shadows & finally add Zoro as Last Shadow

Both Momotaro & ZKK are Correct !!!
There's quite a few flaws with this theory...the main one being Toki's prophecy isn't about who will take down Kaido to begin with...

The prophecy is about the coming of the new dawn, when 9 shadows appear in 20 years time etc etc, it's clearly about the 9 scabbards:

Kinemon, Denjiro, Ashura, Kawamatsu, Inu, Neko, Kiku, Raizo, KanjuroIzo
You know that Toki came from Void Century & travelled in time to Witness something?
You know that Oden told Toki that the Time she is looking for is after 20 Years, but she refused & chose to die with Oden?
You know that Oden gave that same Prophecy moments before he died & he wasn't referring to Scabbards?

You think Toki travelled for 20 Years to witness Oden's Scabbards?
You think Oden was referring to Scabbards before he Died?

Toki's Prophecy is about Nine Shadows who will Defeat Kaido
I have more Proof for this, but i will leave it for later
I think what i said is enough

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
You know that Toki came from Void Century & travelled in time to Witness something?
You know that Oden told Toki that the Time she is looking for is after 20 Years, but she refused & chose to die with Oden?
You know that Oden gave that same Prophecy moments before he died & he wasn't referring to Scabbards?

You think Toki travelled for 20 Years to witness Oden's Scabbards?
You think Oden was referring to Scabbards before he Died?

Toki's Prophecy is about Nine Shadows who will Defeat Kaido
I have more Proof for this, but i will leave it for later
I think what i said is enough
Toki's prophecy is about the rebirth of the Sword God :steef: