General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Man so strong, needs to carry the entire franchise
I think it isn't just because Zoro is strong, otherwise he'd be another Kenpachi, Escanor, etc.

What makes Zoro popular is that his character isn't just based on being strong: He is serious but can be goofy as well, his orientation is really some unique trait and there are hardly characters who get lost as much as Zoro (it's a running gag in the anime community), Zoro has many gag moments and his vibes are just so fitting to the strawhats in general.
Then there is the loyalty to Luffy and the fact that this crew needs someone like Zoro to function in serious situations.

That's why I don't really like the fact how Zoro is missing a lot of these character traits in post ts. Tbh, I enjoy Pre TS Zoro more than current Zoro although the latter is portrayed to be even more overwhelming towards his opponents, more stoic and more serious.
There was one funny moment with Zoro not advising the crew to rescue Vivi from the WG but apart of that, which moment was truly memorable in post ts?

Indigo

Yellow Flash
β€Ž
I think it isn't just because Zoro is strong, otherwise he'd be another Kenpachi, Escanor, etc.

What makes Zoro popular is that his character isn't just based on being strong: He is serious but can be goofy as well, his orientation is really some unique trait and there are hardly characters who get lost as much as Zoro (it's a running gag in the anime community), Zoro has many gag moments and his vibes are just so fitting to the strawhats in general.
Then there is the loyalty to Luffy and the fact that this crew needs someone like Zoro to function in serious situations.

That's why I don't really like the fact how Zoro is missing a lot of these character traits in post ts. Tbh, I enjoy Pre TS Zoro more than current Zoro although the latter is portrayed to be even more overwhelming towards his opponents, more stoic and more serious.
There was one funny moment with Zoro not advising the crew to rescue Vivi from the WG but apart of that, which moment was truly memorable in post ts?
I know mate

it's a fucking joke

Zoro is awesome because he is Zoro

because he doesn't show his back when close to death

because he keeps fighting

because he trains every waking moment, unless he is getting drunk (makes sense)

because he isn't a fucking destined god or a super soldier engineered from birth

Zoro is Zoro

a green haired kid focused on being the strongest with his sheer will and effort

He incorporated ryuma a protagonist of another story in one piece through zoro. That doesn’t mean there are 2 protagonist or a deutergonist in the actual story just that zoro is based on one

It’s pretty obvious the second main character just depends on the arc. With it constantly changing up

Within the crew zoro’s definitely the strongest after luffy but he isn’t any more important than the rest of the crew
Zoro like oden, ace, or Yamato are characters that you wouldn’t expect to work under anyone. Something constantly highlighted about zoro to usually further hype luffy for having him as a subordinate

But yeah the story doesn’t have one
It’s very clearly luffy’s story with everyone else playing a side role. Depending on the arc the 2nd most important character besides luffy changes. The 2nd most important strawhat changes arc to arc too

Dressrosa for instance
  1. Luffy the main character obviously
  2. Law was pretty much the 2nd main character
  3. Usopp was the most important strawhat