Powers & Abilities Zoro - Sanji notion is the biggest joke now LOL

Actually you all believe the Solar system revolves around the Earth, and i'm the ambassador of the Heliocentric model..
Zoro has devil fruit of his own, he's getting carried by his devil fruit Blades, and he can somehow use magic transforming CoA to fake AdCoC..

How convenient, just so you can preserve your bias..
Okay bitch boy why are you ignoring anime for your convenience?

Zoro has devil fruit of his own, he's getting carried by his devil fruit Blades, and he can somehow use magic transforming CoA to fake AdCoC..
I want manga evidence for all that because I have only seen from Odas SBS that all the power in Enma is Zoros own power and Zoro is regulating his Haki.

Considering how weak Luffys Haki is he would die as soon as he touches Enma.

Since Pokémon path doesn't allow advCoC and bare minimum advCoC is required Luffy will die touching enma.

I want manga evidence for all that because I have only seen from Odas SBS that all the power in Enma is Zoros own power and Zoro is regulating his Haki.

Considering how weak Luffys Haki is he would die as soon as he touches Enma.

Since Pokémon path doesn't allow advCoC and bare minimum advCoC is required Luffy will die touching enma.
Your headcanon SBS doesn't count.. Do you know wielding Enma has light as feather means relatively low amount of Haki put into it, yet Enma's power output is the same as when it was before it was mastered.. Enma by default boost Zoro's Haki that Zoro feeds it.. Enma is the prime example of a devil fruit magic pokemon Sword..

Zoro wouldn't get to touch Luffy..

Nah, its just what it is. Just like vc not being reliable. Regardless of what information is stated.
It's fine..

i mean people of all agendas find shit in the colored manga, anime or databooks that supports their bias. i just dont use any of those because of how unreliable they are generally.
Post automatically merged:

I have only seen from Odas SBS that all the power in Enma is Zoros own power and Zoro is regulating his Haki.
thats also whats stated in the manga, that enma takes its users haki

Reality is Pokémon path Luffy doesn't allow for AdvCoC.

It is swordsmen exclusive ability.

And if you deny that you are believer of Geo centric model where you think sun revolves around earth.
Your headcanon SBS doesn't count.. Do you know wielding Enma has light as feather means relatively low amount of Haki put into it, yet Enma's power output is the same as when it was before it was mastered.. Enma by default boost Zoro's Haki that Zoro feeds it.. Enma is the prime example of a devil fruit magic pokemon Sword..

You're a believer of the geocentric mode, i'm the heliocentric savior..

You're a believer of the geocentric mode, i'm the heliocentric savior..
Enma welding light as feather means your Haki is so overwhelming it is far above Enmas requirement.

2+2=4

He got pressed that’s the point…. Sanji wasn’t this untouchable person pre timeskip. I honestly think he’s more impressive Post cause the people bros fighting are Actually Important relevant characters in arcs not Wanze
Hey now, Wanze is important enough you know. Well, as in important to develop Sanji's character, although it's true he is just a lower CO members, not high enough standing.

His battle alone shows us Sanji's cooking rules in fighting, his good swordsmanship, how he can rearrange someone's face, and the inspiration for Diable Jambe.

To this day, there is no one that can develop Sanji as much as Wanze did.

Mr 2 only show Sanji's limitations. Absalom only explores Sanji's past dream. Queen only tackles his body & family matter. Wanze on the other hands develops several facets of Sanji.

Lmaoo spoken like a true flat farther.

Evidence is literally the only way to prove something.
Post automatically merged:

This is definitely a status worthy statement 👏
With deductive reasoning you reach a proof without having all the informations given..

Given those 2 statements..
- All One Piece characters are Mortals..
- Zoro is a One Piece character..

Even if it is not mentioned that Zoro is mortal and will die, you can come to the logical conclusion base on the
first and second statement that since Zoro is a One Piece character and that all One Piece characters are Mortals, Zoro
is also a Mortal..

If you apply this with Enma, even if it's not mentioned in the manga that Enma enhance Zoro's Haki you can come to
that result by taking in consideration those 2 things..

- Unmastered, Enma's raw base power Purple Smoke cut a whole cliff and drained a considerable amount of Zoro's Haki..
- Mastered, Zoro wields Enma's unchanged raw base power as light as a feather without feeding it much Haki..