Powers & Abilities Zoro SHITS on Luffy : The Prelude

Golem of Spades>>Pissaro Fruit (similar power, but golem damage is not transferred to pica). Pica on stone island>any yonko veteran shown. Zoro was so strong post ts that he didn't even need Ashura, Zoro playfully destroyed those who caused goofy problems (monet hody hyezo dragon). With two swords in a 2v1 battle, after being wounded in the back and poisoned, he destroyed the Killer (who is no weaker than hu of hu). After giving away the Shusui (his best and stable blade), he became weaker, took the Nerf and, thanks to his powerful coa, subdued this nerf sword. Lanji=free genes(protection speed power) Goofy=free niki god power and resurrection. Zoro = gave away the best sword and in return received a piece of iron that kills him in the middle of a fight.
luffy destroyed half a ship the size of an island with a gatling and you talking about pika.

zoro fans proud of thier paper cut man i really cannot speak.

luffy destroyed half a ship the size of an island with a gatling and you talking about pika.

Goofy hit him for three hours. Zoro cut through the mountain in a second. If for you the wound from the abdomen to the shoulder on a creature that was considered practically invulnerable is a paper clipping, then my condolences

Goofy hit him for three hours. Zoro cut through the mountain in a second. If for you the wound from the abdomen to the shoulder on a creature that was considered practically invulnerable is a paper clipping, then my condolences
3 hours, if you working on anime time then thats fine, but in the manage it way faster, and an island is literally magantuides bigger than a mountain

and my guy you sword swallowers are the one gassing zoro as luffy's equal not me, if you said he is yc1+ nobody would complain, but you mfer acting unwise and puting him in convos he doesnt belong to.

you are the one stupidly defneding post ts zoro> post ts luffy with his best feat being beating pica your best argument being pica is better than the 8th commander of a yonku, mfer what?, how is that impressive exactly

"Half the ship"
Lmaoo you absolute low IQ brain-shut off 24/7 donkey, Luffy needed like half an hour and 1000 attacks to barely dent the top of that ship.

That doesn't even require 1/10th the energy Zoro casually produced in his nameless attack destroying Picas mountain sized stone body.

To fully destroy a basic navy ship Luffy needs gear 4th. And Lucci who Zoro turned into a Zombie took like 100 Blows From Luffys Peak.

So get your cockroach ass outta here who ever you are and suck Luffys dick on reddit.
Post automatically merged:

and my guy you sword swallowers are the one gassing zoro as luffy's equal not me
EQUAL??

You absolute baboon..Zoro low diffs Luffy..mid diffs at the absolute worst. What Kinda Luffy cum-swallowing weirdo said Zoro and Luffy are equals?
Post automatically merged:

you are the one stupidly defneding post ts zoro> post ts luffy with his best feat being beating pica your best argument being pica is better than the 8th commander of a yonku, mfer what?,
Post Time Skip Zoro > Chapter 1000 Luffy. Chapter 1010 is when Luffy finally surpassed Dressrosa Zoro

3 hours, if you working on anime time then thats fine, but in the manage it way faster, and an island is literally magantuides bigger than a mountain

and my guy you sword swallowers are the one gassing zoro as luffy's equal not me, if you said he is yc1+ nobody would complain, but you mfer acting unwise and puting him in convos he doesnt belong to.

you are the one stupidly defneding post ts zoro> post ts luffy with his best feat being beating pica your best argument being pica is better than the 8th commander of a yonku, mfer what?, how is that impressive exactly
And what is impressive about 4 gir? Weak Yc1 Doflomingo dropped after the gamma knife to yc3 and up to 30% hp, goofy could not defeat him for g4 and the whole island saved him. 1 on 1 at the time of the dress rose, doflomingo is impassable for him. Next is the yc3 cracker and what do we see? G4 can't punch the cookie properly and goofy runs away from the cracker for 11 hours and dies if not for nami's help. Zoro easily destroys the top of the Pica wind. Ashura post ts in the worst case for Zoro is the yc2 technique (for me it is the yc1 level).

It is absolutely mental to me how some people here were that deluded. Did they not read Alabastra? Skypiea? Enies Lobby? Dressrosa? Literally ANY arc?!
Oda clearly showed that ashura zoro cant bring kaido to his knees while Base luffy was shitting on him in the next page but they read it and said "hmmmm seems like zoros stronger"

fujitora has an actual execuse, that is stated on screen, he wanted luffy to take down doflamingo:

whats zoro's execuse?

lets ignore that?
Who cares about what in story reason Zoro did what he did. All that matters is that Zoro didn’t even try for reasons, unexplained or otherwise.

so whats exactly your evidence of post skip zoro beating gear 4th luffy?

because his best feat untill he gets his power up (enma), is beating pika and getting equalled by killer(equalled is being generous because killed cooked his ass)
First off, Zoro beat Killer with negligible difficulty. As soon as Zoro took the fight semi-seriously, it was over. Killer couldn't even pull his blade away from the grasp of Zoro's muscles bring flexed. A simple Onigiri was enough to blitz Killer. A ShiShi Sonson would be overkill, and Killer only got that stab in thanks to Gyukimaru's interference. Also Zoro fell primarily because he had food poisoning.

Secondly, Enma itself was not the power up, but rather a nerf as Zoro himself stated and I'm paraphrasing "If I get used to Enma, then I'd become that much stronger", but he never gotten used to it until the latter half of his King fight as before then Enma was literally dragging his ass to death's door. So contrary to popular belief, Enma itself is not an amp.

To be clear, my belief of Zoro's strength doesn't come as much from who he beats as it does from the feats within them, and how much power Zoro holds back compared to his hypothetical strongest self.

Now it's pretty obvious that Base Zoro negs G4-less Luffy if you pay attention to the performance of these combatants. G2 Luffy's Jet Pistol got blocked by a Non-Drugged Hyouzou, while Zoro blitzes a Fully Roided Hyouzou with a basic ass Onigiri, and we know that eating an immense amount of those performance pills causes the fishmen to become much stronger and faster as seen with Hody, so the same should apply to Hyouzou. This illustrates that the speed of Zoro's basic ass Onigiri is much faster than G2 Luffy's basic Jet Pistol, which further exemplifies Zoro having better combat speed then G2 Luffy.

With Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai, Zoro's strongest technique outside of Asura, was able to not only bisect the top half from the bottom half of Pica's biggest golem, but he simultaneously lifted the much heavier top half of it high up in the air while G3 Luffy's Grizzly Magnum, his strongest attack in that form, was only capable of pulverizing a smaller stone golem of Pica's head. This displays that Base Zoro's attack potency is vastly higher than G3's best. So put two and two together, and it's obvious how vastly superior Base Zoro is to G2/G3 Luffy even if Luffy combines the forms together. This isn't even to mention the performance difference between Zoro and Luffy against Monet. That was an embarrassing loom from the ex-rubber boy.

Now on to G4. For one, we know that Luffy has a weakness to swords as been stated many times throughout to story, so Luffy is already at a matchup disadvantage. Also Doffy's Hardening was able to be cut through by simply holding Law's sword, which wasn't even Hardened itself, which means that Doffy's Armament is complete and utter ass as Law hasn't shown any noteworthy Armament feats with the exception of cutting through Vergo, and even then there isn't much to Vergo's Armament beyond being able to fully embody himself in Hardening, which is whatever by itself, and there are no other feats to it. Meanwhile Zoro has shown much better Armament feats up to Dressrosa than Doffy and Law.

That's not to get into Zoro's strength feat of resisting Fuji's gravity well enough to send a powerful air slash from his weakest sword thar strong enough to push Fuji a distance back, while Law couldn't move an inch within a much weaker gravity well. And Doffy doesn't really have any base strength feats to take note of.

Doffy's best combat speed feats are against Law, who has teleportation, but outside of that doesn't really have speedy attacks nor defensive feats that can be even considered comparable to Zoro's own, and G4-less Luffy, which said versions of Luffy aren't at all impressive compared to Zoro. Beyond that Doffy was consistently outclassed by G4 Luffy.

All of this is to say that while G4 Luffy did dominate Doffy, it took 2 uses of it and Doffy standing still to be a stationary target for King Kong Gun to keep Doffy down for good. Meanwhile Zoro still has Asura to amp his power beyond his Base means, and considering that Zoro's Base is more powerful than G2/G3 Luffy, it's fair to say that Asura puts Zoro comfortably above Luffy. That's not even considering that I have previously mentioned that Enma was actually a nerf as it simply forced Zoro to use way more Haki then he wanted, which means that until he got used to Enma, he was weaker than Dressrosa Zoro.

It is absolutely mental to me how some people here were that deluded. Did they not read Alabastra? Skypiea? Enies Lobby? Dressrosa? Literally ANY arc?!
Same pathetic arguments you dumb clowns.

Zoro was never trying to bring Kaido to his knees, or knock him down you dumb crack head. He was trying to finish Kaido in one nerfed 30 Broken bones CoC less hit and he was disappointed that he wasn't able to one shot Kaido with 30 Broken bones severe nerf.

And it took Luffy 9000 Additional power ups to finally do that. That doesn't change the fact that Zoro stomps Luffy and so does Kaido.

Same pathetic arguments you dumb clowns.

Zoro was never trying to bring Kaido to his knees, or knock him down you dumb crack head. He was trying to finish Kaido in one nerfed 30 Broken bones CoC less hit and he was disappointed that he wasn't able to one shot Kaido with 30 Broken bones severe nerf.

And it took Luffy 9000 Additional power ups to finally do that. That doesn't change the fact that Zoro stomps Luffy and so does Kaido.
Except that scenario only exists in your addled mind and not what was actually written. So none of that actually means anything.

Except that scenario only exists in your addled mind and not what was actually written. So none of that actually means anything.
Wtf are you talking about?
Zoro was walking with 30 Broken bones..if you think that doesn't put your performance and strength at 0.0001% you have neither played a sport nor been in a fight or lifted any weight in your life..

And Zoro claimed he would do best attack he could do in that severely nerfed state. So max power of 0.0001% Zoro was able to only scar Kaido and not one shot.

Current Zoro who casually hits 1000s of times stronger than Nika Nika probably does one shot Kaido in same scenario.

That's why I am saying Zoro low diffs Luffy currently.

Goofy bitches are very worried. In 90% of cases, Zoro does the same job that Goofy did MUCH better. Go Hyezo Monet Dragon PH Apu Kaido (feats of the roof of Zoro>>goofy roof to acoc),King (goofy g4 can't scratch the mini king) and LUCCI(minced meat vs bruise). In all cases, Zoro has shown himself to be MUCH stronger and more competent than Goofy as a fighter, accept this.